Scores today

Goal Machine87

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, AreYouForReal said:

Well said michael and Jonesy but unfortunately the same dicks talk about the same pish all the time that's my point then I get accused of being affiliated to a club that cheats ha

What were the scores this weekend emoji848.png

If you look at my posts think youl find av said that regardless of players maybe getting paid or maybe not that it's still 11 vs 11 and it gives other teams a bit more incentive to go and beat teams that people think or know are paying some players. Regardless of what any of you who say it's boring it being brought up what would u rather happened if u knew teams wur cheating ? 

If you look at my posts think youl find av said that regardless of players maybe getting paid or maybe not that it's still 11 vs 11 and it gives other teams a bit more incentive to go and beat teams that people think or know are paying some players. Regardless of what any of you who say it's boring it being brought up what would u rather happened if u knew teams wur cheating ? 

11v11 best point you have made on this [emoji106]

Good result michael Bannockburn can be a tough game but seemed comfortable

Hahaha will put you in a early grave [emoji23][emoji23]either leven or st joes , tough game

Tough one jonesy watched Leven against Giffnock and Oban last year in the Scottish physical team play long and to their strengths in they games. St Joes I don't know anything about as I've not seen them

6 hours ago, jonzobonzo81 said:

Emg , he talks shite so a wouldn't listen to him , amateur football bullshit talker

Surprised you got a phone signal from possil no 8 pocket to post on here. Time to retire mate. 

39 minutes ago, Michael Kennedy said:

Cheers mate, we are starting to get everyone back fit. Got a couple of hards games in the Scottish and West, so just see how things develop 

Yon peach trackies still on the go or did they get booed aff? Surely tae f**k they were sent over to africa?

Archived