Scores today

Goal Machine87

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why so defensive jonzo and emg. Yae hear rumours all the time about ammy teams year after year. But your own players saying what them or their team mates are getting paid is a bit of a giveaway. No matter how much you rubbish the accusations the vast majority of people know there has been financial incentives for players to join southside.

No defensive mate some of the stuff people come out with on this is ridiculous! A few people have worked for my
Mates company and that's been an incentive for some players coming wouldn't call that cheating sure they will be a few teams like this people need to get a life and stop making up bullshit

Maybe not random people , know a few of the boys at southside played with some before and played against a few as well. Heard it direct from. couple a friends who I wouldn't bring their names onto a public forum. But their words are there's some crazy money up there. Whether they just wind people up or not cannot be proven as I said all rumours innocent until proven guilty.

Took in the Harro Star v Broxburn cup tie at Whitecraig Park today. Game finished Harro Star 4-5 Broxburn. Harro took the lead in the first half and Broxburn equalised with this clever shot under the Harro Star keeper's body.

Archived