Scores today

Goal Machine87

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/8/2017 at 14:56, Nizza said:

Letham AFC v Tollcross Thistle finished 3-3.

Letham started the brighter and deservedly took the lead after 10mins, shortly after doubling their lead though a cracking left foot volley into top left corner.
Tollcross came back into the game pulling one back before ht, through a route one ball from the gk, flick on then Striker finished well.
At ht this tie could have gone either way imo, very compeitive game, next goal being massive.
Tollcross got the goal about an hour in but we failed to push on.
Both sides had a few chances but werent taken. Scores level at 2-2 heading into the 90th min, letham cm then pulled of a cracking half volley from 20yards, fitting to win any tie, but wasnt to be, tollcross straight up the park to force a corner and level it at 3-3. SCENES!!!!

Great game between the sides, should be another cracker next week in Edinburgh.

Weird game today, Tollcross striker misses a striker from 3 yards and skies it over the bar first half. Letham score and offside goal in a boring first half. Can't be arsed describing the 2nd half. Tollcross pumped 4-0 by a 'poor' Letham team. Expect them to get beat next round along with Cupar Hearts. Both standard not so high for the last rounds of the Scottish.

Weird game today, Tollcross striker misses a striker from 3 yards and skies it over the bar first half. Letham score and offside goal in a boring first half. Can't be arsed describing the 2nd half. Tollcross pumped 4-0 by a 'poor' Letham team. Expect them to get beat next round along with Cupar Hearts. Both standard not so high for the last rounds of the Scottish.

Poor? Can't say much about your selfs then if you got beat 4_0 by them. Take it you didn't expect to get beat?

Southside will be there or thereabouts come the latter stages of the Scottish without a doubt. Maybe an off night but they are a quality side. Posso are a right good side as well last 16 of the Scottish will be full of very good ties of the teams I expect to progress make it through ! Possibility of some shocks though

7 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

Southside will be there or thereabouts come the latter stages of the Scottish without a doubt. Maybe an off night but they are a quality side. Posso are a right good side as well last 16 of the Scottish will be full of very good ties of the teams I expect to progress make it through ! Possibility of some shocks though

There is no way on earth southside will be in latters of scottish unless the draw is very very favourable. 

22 minutes ago, TNW said:

There is no way on earth southside will be in latters of scottish unless the draw is very very favourable. 

Have u seen them much this year or is that by going on their game the other night. Av not seen to much of them only a couple of times but was very impressed from what I took in. What teams do u think have a chance of making it into the latter stages of the big cup ?

5 hours ago, xnxx said:

Poor? Can't say much about your selfs then if you got beat 4_0 by them. Take it you didn't expect to get beat?

Not a Tollcross player. Watched from the sidelines. Didn't think Tollcross troubled them nothing up-front.

I've seen southside a few times this year and I have been really impressed and I was at the game the last night and they were a shadow of the team I watched think they must have just had an off night I'm sure they will bounce back to many good players not to

7 hours ago, jonzobonzo81 said:

And why do you think Southside have no chance TNW? Have you watched them at all ?

Saw them the other night not a patch on sone of the teams you see in the latters. Ok maybe an off night but thy still looked slow 

9 hours ago, Disco30 said:

Have u seen them much this year or is that by going on their game the other night. Av not seen to much of them only a couple of times but was very impressed from what I took in. What teams do u think have a chance of making it into the latter stages of the big cup ?

Just the other nighg so hands up maybe an off night but they looked slow unfit and hardly strung a pass the gether. For latters usual suspects colville shortlees and im throwing in dalziel thorn glenburn and oban this year again.

Archived