WEST PREM TITLE RACE

kenny131

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eehheematin said:

Between..Rob Roy...glenafton..auchinleck and Beith. All 4 got a strong chance.

Rob roy and glenafton are in the driving seat with points on the board and both have not dropped many points will be hard to reel them in I think

Went along to Pollock Talbot today and it's the only game I've seen in this division all season so take this with a pinch of salt, however that Talbot side do not look like a team capable of winning a league.

59 minutes ago, superpollok said:

Posted on here a few months ago that Glenafton are the best side I have seen this season and no one was talking about them and IMO a good shout for the league. 

Nothing i I have seen since has changed that view. 

Two of the top 4 have beat you's twice this year is that correct ??

10 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Of course not-but the Scottish premiership has been for decades.God knows why anyone has the slightest interest in it.

fair enough.

I think the low number of league games in the west prem sometimes disguises dominance as it's hard to romp miles ahead in a 22 game season

. This season is genuinely as open as I can remember though. Plenty of contenders and no stand out favourites.

21 minutes ago, Rossiter blue said:

Two of the top 4 have beat you's twice this year is that correct ??

Glenafton have beat us twice in the league

beith we have drawn

talbot we beat

Rob Roy we lost.

( if that is the clubs you refer to as currently I think Pollok are in the top 4)

if you are including cups, Rob Roy have another win.

against those 4 teams we were in the game for most parts v RR and should have got a point,  we were winning in the 20th minute of injury time at Beith when they got their equaliser.

Glenafton, especially at Newlandsfield bossed us and are bar far the best team we have played IMO

18 minutes ago, superpollok said:

beith we have drawn

talbot we beat

Rob Roy we lost.

( if that is the clubs you refer to as currently I think Pollok are in the top 4)

against those 4 teams we were in the game for most parts v RR and should have got a point,  we were winning in the 20th minute of injury time at Beith when they got their equaliser.

Glenafton, especially at Newlandsfield bossed us and are bar far the best team we have played IMO

20th minute of stoppage time...haha  your not bitter.

The title race includes pollok imo if they can string another 4 wins on the bounce they will be right in the mix 

Personally speaking I wasn't impressed with pollok at bellsdale beith were poor that day and were there for the taking as for 20th minute of injury time the pollok goalie must of wasted that never mind anyone else pollok wud need to win most of there last 10 games as they have lost 4 and drawn 2 already beith have already played Talbot rob roy and Glen's away getting 7 points

38 minutes ago, superpollok said:

beith we have drawn

talbot we beat

Rob Roy we lost.

The stoppage time was caused by your own players ( young winters in particular ) rolling about time wasting for long periods in that game and that created the injury time for David McGowan to equalise , quite simple really :) 

Archived