Rovers v Brechin

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, sam2304 said:

Apparently we have a match

1-0 Rovers

To be fair you called it right ....you dont happen to have the winning lottery numbers for tonight ? If so could you pass them on to me ...Cheers.

Found myself at a loose end this afternoon so I ventured along to this game - first time at Cliftonhill.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, and great to see ex-Killie Gary Fisher playing well - always liked him at RP.

It was a pleasure being in a support without all the baggage that's been endured at Killie recently, and the second half in particular had some great viewing. Might be back before the end of the season.

7 defeats in 9 games would see any other manager sacked but since the mafia like Mr Dodds we will just have to put up with his clueless tactic of punting the ball up the park and let the forwards run after the ball.Pub league stuff.Keep going like this and relegation here we come.

2 hours ago, citydiehard said:

7 defeats in 9 games would see any other manager sacked but since the mafia like Mr Dodds we will just have to put up with his clueless tactic of punting the ball up the park and let the forwards run after the ball.Pub league stuff.Keep going like this and relegation here we come.

Yawn

Archived