Weekend 7-8 January

Latino Lover

Hard to make informed bets on the Cup until teams are out, sadly at work today so done smallish trebles and acca on Bournemouth, Watford, Stoke & Palace all playing lower league opponents and getting to the evens mark.  Southampton price looks ok too at Norwich but really it's hard to make an informed decision until the line ups are out.  Not too bothered to be missing the dullest possible tie at lunchtime that has been picked for tv, Liverpool home to Plymouth is dull also.  Worth pointing out Ladbrokes offer in shops (in England at least) where is you back a selected lower league underdog who draw you get a free bet on them for the replay, not bad considering Oxford at Rotherham is one and the hosts are odds against.

Switching to the peninsula Serie A is back, looking at usual suspects Sassuolo who are hosting free scoring Torino, btts is about 1/2 here so will look at overs, maybe in a double with BTTS in Milan who host Cagliari as that's priced up 4/7 for overs.  Will look closer later on for a particular angle.

Was hoping to see better than 2/1 for Oxford, may have to leave that alone.

Rovers were really bad on Monday and Falkirk are surely more efficient than Dunfermline... having 29/20 with moderation, just in case Locke flukes some effective changes.

Any idea why Morton are drifting today? Vaughan could be a good signing for Dumbo but he's not fit.

Stoke -1 and St. Mirren

55 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Tenner treble on QoS, East Fife and Clyde to win £115.50 :thumsup2

We're conceding goals for fun at the moment and on a pretty baron run. Apparently we're one of the top backed teams in Scotland today at McBookie which I'm bemused at.

15 minutes ago, Chris_DK said:

We're conceding goals for fun at the moment and on a pretty baron run. Apparently we're one of the top backed teams in Scotland today at McBookie which I'm bemused at.

Stirling Albion are really bad at the moment, a good chance to turn things around. 

I reckon both teams to score could be the way to go today. Horrible prices coupled with unpredictable intentions from teams makes for a hard day's betting. I'd urge caution on those backing Palace today. Allardyce doesn't care about winning trophies, it's all about survival for him. He's not been slow at moaning at the busy fixture schedule recently either.

The Scottish leagues are as tough as ever today, especially the Championship. 

I only started gambling a few weeks ago. I only put on £5 accumulators, with occasional single bets.

Had my biggest win today with East Fife, Elgin, Grimsby and Stevenage coming in for me, £88 back off a £5.

My previous coupon win was £42 on Stoke, Burton, Sheffield Wednesday and Falkirk.

Liverpool, Roma, Chelsea, Tottenham and AC Milan all to be winning at halftime. A fiver returns £66.94.

Fiver on  Sheffield Wednesday BTTS returns £47.50 (17/2)

Archived