8 Eoin Doyle 50
9 westcoastfifer 45
10 Tartantony 42.5
11 loyal blue -10
12 Tamdunk -15
13 DavidMcG -22.5
14 NotThePars -45
15 Scotty Tunbridge -47.5

Another bumper update as we head towards Wrestlemania with RAW, Smackdown, 205 Live and Main Event all counted.  All going horribly wrong for King Dom with Owens, Jordan Gable and Natalya all jobbing out this week.  Disaster.  Jamie, Dazzle and Jock all fighting it out at the top though.

• 2 weeks later...

Will get last week's results put up to-night then I'll update after each show in the buildup to wrestlemania.

I always said I'd finish season 1 after WM, but what does everyone think? Run it another month or so or do people want to start it again? The longer we go the more foregone a conclusion it'll be I imagine, plus booking will change afterwards.

Position User Score
1 JamieStevenson 105
2 SamuraiJock 97.5
3 Dazzle 95
4 same_ol_g35 65
5 Poet of the Macabre 60
6 forameus 57.5
7 westcoastfifer 55
8 Eoin Doyle 50
9 King Dom's Moustache 42.5
10 Tartantony 32.5
11 Tamdunk -5
12 loyal blue -10
13 DavidMcG -47.5
14 Scotty Tunbridge -47.5
15 NotThePars -50

FInal week coming up then, and still very tight at the top between Jamie, Dazzle and Jock.  It all went horribly wrong for King Dom in the past couple of weeks with Jordan and Gable losing their titles and Natalya even jobbing out.  Owens losing at Fastlane didn't really help either.  

Speaking of jobbers, David, Scotty and NotThePars are in the Curt Hawkins school of wrestling.  Race is on to see who finishes dead last and gets first pick next time around (and red dots maybe too like the Rumble?).  Scotty has Charlotte and Sami Zayn who are unlikely to pick many points up, but he's also got Brock Lesnar who looks very likely to be taking the title.  David has it even better though - Baron Corbin, Bayley and Enzo Amore may all get their Championship moments at WM which could mean big points.  For NotThePars...well, it isn't so good.  Finn Balor and Noam Dar likely won't appear, The Miz is probably going to lose and Goldberg is probably going to lose the title.  Actually, going from the very start of this, Noam Dar is actually the most jobber-ific of the entire roster with -65 points.  Ooft.

Next points will be up tomorrow night covering RAW and Main Event, then Wednesday for Smackdown and 205 Live, Thursday for NXT, then the final end of season standings on Monday morning after Wrestlemania.  

I was only mentioning it in case people wanted more shame for losing rather than just getting first pick in the next round.  Just an idea.

9 hours ago, NotThePars said:

If you retroactively add red dots for the loser I will spend the rest of my time on this forum red dotting everything you post.

Noam Dar though...ooft :P

Go-home RAW is in the books, and we have a clearer leader now.  Jamie uses the poor of Neville's scowly face to head further into the lead.  Jock's early riding of the Randy Orton wave is seeing him sink a little now.  A win at Wrestlemania could be key, but with Samoa Joe likely not to feature and the same with Xavier Woods and Kane, it's looking like Orton is the only hope.  For Dazzle it isn't looking good.  Cena could well pick up points in his WM match (and maybe tonight too) but with Nia Jax and Undertaker both on his team, it seems unlikely that they'll get him anything other than two -15s.  So to be honest, it's looking like Jamie's to lose.  But if Neville does lose his title, he also has Sheamus an Mickie James who will probably also go down in the loss column....still anybody's game.

Not so at the bottom.  NotThePars only real hope of not finishing last is an unexpected Goldberg title win, along with Miz beating Cena.  Those two together could see a big rise, but only one looks that likely.  But if Goldberg does win, then Scotty will likely tumble as he has Brock.  David I'm not sure about - he's got Bayley, Corbin and Enzo, and all three could either lose or win titles.  If all three do win, that's 65 points.  Could change a lot.  

Position User Score
1 JamieStevenson 115
2 SamuraiJock 97.5
3 Dazzle 90
4 same_ol_g35 75
5 Poet of the Macabre 60
6 Eoin Doyle 55
7 westcoastfifer 55
8 forameus 47.5
9 Tartantony 32.5
10 King Dom's Moustache 32.5
11 Tamdunk -5
12 loyal blue -10
13 DavidMcG -42.5
14 Scotty Tunbridge -42.5
15 NotThePars -60

The Road to THE ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE continues with the last stop on the draft scoring.  Just one show left, and it's Wrestlemania.  This one counts Smackdown, 205 Live and NXT, although to be honest there were f**k all matches in any of them.  3 on each show, with a few of them not containing anyone people had.  Anyway...

Position User Score
1 JamieStevenson 100
2 SamuraiJock 97.5
3 Dazzle 90
4 same_ol_g35 75
5 Poet of the Macabre 60
6 westcoastfifer 60
7 Eoin Doyle 55
8 King Dom's Moustache 42.5
9 forameus 37.5
10 Tartantony 32.5
11 Tamdunk 5
12 loyal blue -10
13 DavidMcG -37.5
14 Scotty Tunbridge -52.5
15 NotThePars -60

Jamie drops considerably, and now Jock is back in with a shout.  Mickie James took a tag loss, and Kendrick beat Tozawa so 15 points dropped there.  Not too many other big changes to be honest.  Scotty kept alive his chances of the wooden spoon thanks to getting randoly drawn Elias Samson in the NXT jobber draw we did at the end.  Although he has now left NXT, so I doubt he's going to appear at Wrestlemania to lose any more points.  

I might do a bit of a preview over the weekend to point out where the big matches are, we'll see.

EDIT: f**k!  Forgot that, of course, there's still NXT Takeover to come.  Could still be a bit of a change there.

It's all over.  I've added NXT Takeover and Wrestlemania results in, and season 1 is now all over.  A few teething problems, but I think it's been alright, and if people are interested we'll get another started in the coming weeks.

Before we come to the full scores, I'll bring you a bit of information into the best and worst picks over this season.

Name Points
Neville 100
Randy Orton 85
Naomi 55
Samoa Joe 52.5
Akira Tozawa 45
Bray Wyatt 45
Karl Anderson 45
Jack Gallagher 40
Mojo Rawley 40
Luke Gallows 35

The top 10 are fairly self-explanatory.  Since coming back, I don't think Neville has really put a foot wrong.  Winning the title at the Royal Rumble, then retaining at Fastlane and Wrestlemania with one title defence on 205 Live for good measure.  Easily the best pick.  Randy Orton benefited from big points for the Royal Rumble, but he hasn't really done much wrong either.  Two wins on normal shows, one on PPV and then the title win last night.  He's had a no bad few months.  Interesting to see where he goes from here though.  Out of the rest of them, it's perhaps surprising to see Mojo Rawley score so highly given he's been thought of as a bit of a jobber.  Still, that Battle Royal win gave him a last minute boost, and he takes his place in the top 10.  Gallows and Anderson too - Gallows has less points due to a singles loss on RAW ages ago by the way.  Jack Gallagher proving a good wee pick for yours truly too. 

And now, the rogue's gallery...

Tony Nese -30
Rusev -30
Mickie James -35
Alexa Bliss -35
The Miz -35
Fandango -35
Drew Gulak -35
TJ Perkins -45
Ariya Daivari -65
Noam Dar -75

Bear in mind these aren't always people that have been picked (I don't think anyone picked up Nese, Gulak or Fandangles) but unfortunately for NotThePars, Noam Dar has sent him straight down to hell.  Believe it or not, he actually has won sometimes (out of 15 matches, he won 3 times,two of which were even singles matches) but a whole load of absolutely jobber losses.  At least he has Alicia Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawx to comfort him, unlike NotThePars.  Unlucky m9.  

Actually quite surprised to see Miz so far down.  He's had a wonderful year, but unfortunately it seems like the last few months have been mostly losses.  In fact, just checking it, he has only wrestled in 3 matches that counted towards scoring, 2 of which were on PPV.  Quite a few matches that ended in no contest, and a wholee raft of dark matches that didn't count.  Bliss is surprising too.  Checking her results though, I think the big points would've been prior to the Royal Rumble for her.  Since then she lost every match she's had on PPV with only a couple of wins on Smackdown to bolster her points.  

Anyway, that's all well and good, but I'm sure you want to know the scores.

Position User Score
1 SamuraiJock 122.5
2 Dazzle 90
3 JamieStevenson 85
4 King Dom's Moustache 77.5
5 same_ol_g35 70
6 westcoastfifer 55
7 forameus 52.5
8 Eoin Doyle 50
9 Poet of the Macabre 45
10 Tamdunk 30
11 loyal blue 15
12 Tartantony -2.5
13 Scotty Tunbridge -42.5
14 DavidMcG -52.5
15 NotThePars -85

Congratulations to @SamuraiJock who wins the first season at an absolute canter.  Picking 13th overall, that's quite an achievement, although having Randall Keith Orton on your side helped quite a bit.  Given we started this at the Royal Rumble, and Orton was quite a surprise winner there, that ended up being an inspired choice.  Outside of that, he had Samoa Joe who managed to only really appear in squash matches.  His only blemish was a disqualification loss in a tag match on RAW.  Apart from that, it's just wins all over the place.  Not appearing on Wrestlemania saved those numbers and gave a good base for Orton to fire him to the win.

@Dazzle took second place after a late surge.  Undertaker losing hurt a little bit, as did Karl Anderson and Nia Jaxx losing their matches.  But John Cena and Nikki Cross blocked out some of that with their wins.  But I know what you're thinking, that doesn't make sense, surely he should be losing points?  Well, he would have, had I not noticed that Karl Anderson hadn't been assigned points for winning the tag team belts way back at the Rumble, while Gallows had.  I went back through everyone's scores just to check, and that was the only one missing.  Apologies, as if that had been right, Dazzle may well have been leading early on.  Still, hard to beat Orton at the top.

@JamieStevenson ended up 3rd having been close enough all the through.  Just run out of steam though.  Neville carried you to 100 points, but with Sheamus and Roderick Strong combining to drop 25, it looks like Mickie James was the bad one to pick, dropping 35 points.  Akira Tozawa helped (45), but he just didn't feature enough to make up for those losses.

@King Dom's Moustache looked like he had this sewn up a few weeks ago, but after being as high as 95, the past few weeks have seen a massive dip.  Actually did quite well this weekend, picking up 35 points, but it wasn't enough to get back up to the heights.  As first overall pick, he assembled a strong team with Owens, American Alpha, Natalya, Mark Henry and Naomi.  The latter was actually assigned randomly to round out the teams, which was a good thing in the end given she hauled in 55 points (50 of which were on PPV).  Kevin Owens had a good run, but his loss to Goldberg was the bit that really put the brakes on.  That and American Alpha being shite, then getting jobbed out to the Usos.  

Cheers to everyone for getting involved.  If anyone wants to get involved in season 2, just let me know.  Once we get a decent number together, I'll start another draft, then we can probably get things started by the time Payback comes around.  That gives us 4 weeks, which should be doable.

Archived