8 JamieStevenson 20
9 Tamdunk 10
10 Scotty Tunbridge 5
11 same_ol_g35 2.5
12 Eoin Doyle -25
13 DavidMcG -30
14 loyal blue -35
15 NotThePars -65

It really, really, really isn't goingw well for NotThePars.  For the second night running, Noam Dar loses a match, putting him pure miles behind at the bottom.  He needs Finn Balor to come back massively, or at least Miz and Dar to stop jobbing.  Does have Goldberg though, and all signs are pointing to him getting a Championship at Fastlane.  At the top, Bray Wyatt is essentially keeping Poet of the Macabre afloat (not bad for a random absent pick), but King Dom is staying up with him.  Have to say that team (Owens, ,Jordan, Gable, Natalya, Henry and Naomi) is probably the most rounded out of everyones, so no surprise if that ends up winning.  

Position User Score
1 Poet of the Macabre 65
2 King Dom's Moustache 65
3 forameus 55
4 Dazzle 47.5
5 westcoastfifer 45
6 Tartantony 40
7 SamuraiJock 40
8 JamieStevenson 20
9 Scotty Tunbridge 5
10 Tamdunk 5
11 same_ol_g35 2.5
12 Eoin Doyle -25
13 DavidMcG -30
14 loyal blue -35
15 NotThePars -60

Forgot to add NXT scores last week, so here they are.  No huge moves, my 10 points for having the Authors of Pain was the biggest move, then there were just a few 5 pointers for those that had some NXT on your team.  Big points to be had tonight on RAW for the Go-home show, then really big points at Fastlane.

Position User Score
1 King Dom's Moustache 95
2 westcoastfifer 70
3 forameus 65
4 Dazzle 60
5 Poet of the Macabre 60
6 SamuraiJock 40
7 Tartantony 35
8 Tamdunk 5
9 JamieStevenson 5
10 same_ol_g35 0
11 loyal blue -10
12 Scotty Tunbridge -15
13 DavidMcG -25
14 Eoin Doyle -25
15 NotThePars -55

RAW, Smackdown, 205 Live and Main Event scores all included in the above.  King Dom having a wonderful time with Kevin Owens, Natalya, and American Alpha all winning.  

I've yet to update from last week's NXT episode (I'm sure people will be absolutely delighted to see those added...) so I'll do them as part of the RAW totals tonight.  Will be very interesting to see them all post Fastlane, as I can see some people who've been jobbed out so far getting some points.  Should narrow the gap a bit.

Position User Score
1 King Dom's Moustache 95
2 Dazzle 65
3 forameus 60
4 westcoastfifer 60
5 SamuraiJock 55
6 Poet of the Macabre 55
7 Tartantony 45
8 JamieStevenson 10
9 loyal blue -5
10 Scotty Tunbridge -10
11 Tamdunk -10
12 Eoin Doyle -10
13 same_ol_g35 -20
14 DavidMcG -20
15 NotThePars -45

Scores are in the book for last week's NXT, RAW, Main Event, Smackdown and 205 Live in a bumper update.  Next up is tonight's NXT, then the big scoring for Fastlane.  Comeback might be on for NotThePars as he picks up 10.  Noam Dar traded wins and losses, but Peyton Royce picking up a strange win in a number one contenderships match appears to be what pushed him up.  Goldberg winning on Sunday could push him much further up, and should do unless WWE really swerve.  I hope that doesn't happen though, because a win for Kevin Owens would surely end this as a contest with King Dom streaking off into the distance.  

Yeah, tag wins are 5 on normal shows and then 10 (I think) on PPVs.   The below is what I've been using, with slight tweaks around retaining the championships that we discussed a few pages back.

RAW/SmackDown

Singles Pinfall or Submission Victory = 10 pts.

Singles Disqualification or Countout Victory = 5 pts.

Singles Pinfall or Submission Loss = -10 pts.

Singles Disqualification or Countout Loss = -5 pts.

Tag-Team Pinfall or Submission Victory = 5 pts.

Tag-Team Disqualification or Countout Victory = 2.5 pts.

Tag-Team Pinfall or Submission Loss = -5 pts.

Tag-Team Disqualification or Countout Loss = -2.5 pts. 

Pay-Per-Views

Singles Pinfall or Submission Victory = 15 pts.

Singles Disqualification or Countout Victory = 7.5 pts.

Singles Pinfall or Submission Loss = -15 pts.

Singles Disqualification or Countout Loss = -7.5 pts.

Tag-Team Pinfall or Submission Victory = 10 pts.

Tag-Team Disqualification or Countout Victory = 5 pts.

Tag-Team Pinfall or Submission Loss = -10 pts.

Tag-Team Disqualification or Countout Loss = -5 pts.

Championships

Singles Championship Victory = 20 pts.

Tag-Team Championship Victory = 15 pts.

First of two updates, this one covers just Fastlane.

Position User Score
1 King Dom's Moustache 80
2 SamuraiJock 70
3 Dazzle 65
4 Poet of the Macabre 55
5 forameus 45
6 westcoastfifer 45
7 JamieStevenson 40
8 Tartantony 35
9 Eoin Doyle 20
10 same_ol_g35 10
11 loyal blue 5
12 DavidMcG -10
13 Tamdunk -20
14 NotThePars -30
15 Scotty Tunbridge -40

Terrible night for Scotty with both Charlotte and Sami losing.  The latter fair enough, but the peculiar booking decision to have her lose has really fucked up the total.  In fact, that loss puts her on a net -15 since we started this.  Just goes to show how ridiculous the 50/50 booking has been.  NotThePars moves off the bottom purely thanks to Goldberg.  Would've been higher had Noam Dar not jobbed out again.

It's now a bit closer at the top too, King Dom dropping points thanks to Kevin Owens losing.  SamuraiJock picked 13th overall, but still up in 2nd thanks to Samoa Joe (and Randy Orton obvs).  Could still be anyone's game.

Position User Score
1 King Dom's Moustache 90
2 SamuraiJock 80
3 Dazzle 80
4 JamieStevenson 70
5 Poet of the Macabre 55
6 westcoastfifer 50
7 forameus 40
8 Tartantony 32.5
9 Eoin Doyle 30
10 same_ol_g35 25
11 loyal blue 0
12 Tamdunk -20
13 DavidMcG -22.5
14 NotThePars -35
15 Scotty Tunbridge -50

Sami Zayn pushes Scotty further down on RAW by getting beat by the guy he's totally never going to face ever again.  At the top it looks like a Fatal Four Way for the title between Dom, SamuraiJock, Dazzle and Jamie.  Personally I can't see anyone but Dom winning it - he has Owens, American Alpha, Natalya, Mark Henry and Naomi.  I can't really see anyone on that list losing points.  Still, long old way to go yet, 3 episodes of RAW, 4 episodes each of Smackdown, Main Event,205 Live and NXT.  Then Wrestlemania itself where we'll finish off the first round.

And onto  Smackdown and 205 Live.  Not a huge number of points, because there were only 3 matches on the big show, same as on 205.  There was the debut of Austin Aries though, something I'm sure same_ol_g35 has been waiting for.

Position User Score
1 SamuraiJock 90
2 Dazzle 85
3 JamieStevenson 85
4 King Dom's Moustache 85
5 Poet of the Macabre 60
6 westcoastfifer 55
7 forameus 45
8 same_ol_g35 35
9 Eoin Doyle 30
10 Tartantony 27.5
11 loyal blue -5
12 Tamdunk -20
13 DavidMcG -22.5
14 NotThePars -40
15 Scotty Tunbridge -50

We have a new leader.  King Dom is just plain old Dom today as he drops down to 4th.  That's more down to everyone else picking up points though. Definitely looks like one from 4 winning it, just five points separating.  There's also a super 5 at the bottom that look like they're getting cut off.

Remember, if we do a season 2 of this, we'll arrange the draft order in reverse order of how you finished, so people at hte bottom should get the chance to pick up some of the top picks next time.

Samoa Joe and Randy Orton are carrying me a hell of a long way.

Now top of this and predictions comp at the same time so this will be my high water mark and it'll all fall apart from here. Or is this all compensation for me getting Ellsworth in the Rumble sweep :P

Archived