Namedropping thread

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Post here when you meet someone well known/famous/noteworthy...

or not.

I met Donny Munro today - in Pencaitland.

Beat that.

I reversed into a bollard in Pencaitland a few Sundays ago- Donny Munro had a narrow escape if you ask me... 

I once played in a charity match alongside Scottish cup winning Hibs superstar Martin Boyle.

Nah, we've had that sort of thread a few times now. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe the OP is after up to date details from now onwards for use as a real-time creepy celebrity tagger thread that posters can use to hunt them down for the good pie-kick one has always dreamed of delivering.

13 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Nah, we've had that sort of thread a few times now. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe the OP is after up to date details from now onwards for use as a real-time creepy celebrity tagger thread that posters can use to hunt them down for the good pie-kick one has always dreamed of delivering.

Correct.

I was out walking my ex's black lab one day when it fell victim to an attempted male rape (not by me, by a dog). The owner of the other dog was quite distressed and angry with his mutt and I got the sense it was the homosexual, rather than violent nature of his dog that most disturbed him. The celeb dog owner was a weel-kent tv face at the time on Gladiators.

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I was out walking my ex's black lab one day when it fell victim to an attempted male rape (not by me, by a dog). The owner of the other dog was quite distressed and angry with his mutt and I got the sense it was the homosexual, rather than violent nature of his dog that most disturbed him. The celeb dog owner was a weel-kent tv face at the time on Gladiators.

But he was READY to pull his dog off (oo-er) though?