Rovers v Falkirk

7 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

These games are Dunfermline's eqivelant of a Scottish Cup Final tbf, you'd expect them to seriously raise their game

Our games against Hibs and United have been very even but it's our inconsistency in other matches that has plagued us this season 

The last time we played at Starks kick-started a decent run of wins I think, which carried through until Raith came to TFS and won - hopefully we can start something similar tomorrow 

Hopefully. But to be quite honest I think the squad needs some new blood. Someone with a bit of energy in the middle to give us a boost.

We've been a shadow of the team that went on the run last year you mention. 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to see us score some goals. If the team could oblige that would be great. January is such a shit month. Terrible weather and a post-Christmas hangover. It doesn't help that the Rovers are generally abysmal in January.

Time for the management team to earn their money.

Darren Jackson was a 'forward thinking player' as Gary Locke likes to call them. Can he not come up with a way to score goals?

Anyway, COYR.

They were ALL over us man, don't u remember?????

Never seen such a footballing side

For 20 minutes in the first half I would agree. The rest of the time they never looked like scoring

Need some sort of performance today. The crowd is starting to turn and if we put in another stinker today then I'm pretty certain Locke will be booed relentlessly as he departs. As Scary says, January is a shit month. Give us something to smile about for once Rovers. 

8 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I'm thoroughly looking forward to Ryan Stevenson's late winner today, and won't even feel an ounce of shame when I perform a complete u-turn and jump on the Stevenson-Is-Taking-Us-To-The-Playoffs train at full time.

5 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I'm thoroughly looking forward to Ryan Stevenson's late winner today, and won't even feel an ounce of shame when I perform a complete u-turn and jump on the Stevenson-Is-Taking-Us-To-The-Playoffs train at full time.

If that happens I'll be having cream with my large slice of humble pie

2-1 Rovers (Skacel 23, Stevenson 90+4) Maybe, ok probably not 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

f**k the Scumvers mon the Bairns of Scumkirk. 2-0 win for us today, my scorecast to finally come in. Further details to be posted later once first scorer pick is locked in.

Falkirk fans as usual to lay waste to all in their path.

You'll have to do a Spud like bedsheet demo to out cringe the Townies.

It'll be a Brazilian style free-kick that Stevo scores. He'll be the new Brewster and he'll shortly rival M'Voto for cult hero status.

f**k the Scumvers mon the Bairns of Scumkirk. 2-0 win for us today, my scorecast to finally come in. Further details to be posted later once first scorer pick is locked in.

Falkirk fans as usual to lay waste to all in their path.

Please can you sing that song about hating Fifers. Thanks in anticipation.

Archived