Rovers v Falkirk

On a side note to the game - the police had an absolute nightmare. They stayed well away from where the buses and cars were parked, watched the neds of Kirkcaldy make their way up to this area and never followed. A couple of the younger fans on the Elliots bus seemed to get a sore one after getting jumped from said neds. Police were nowhere to be seen until the 5 minutes later turning up like the fu-king A-Team.

Is this a regular occurrence? Surely they should know faces etc and be better placed to protect fans not looking for trouble.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On a side note to the game - the police had an absolute nightmare. They stayed well away from where the buses and cars were parked, watched the news of Kirkcaldy make their way up to this area and never followed. A couple of the younger fans on the Elliots bus seemed to get a sore one after getting jumped from said neds. Police were nowhere to be seen until the 5 minutes later turning up like the fu-king A-Team.
Is this a regular occurrence? Surely they should know faces etc and be better placed to protect fans not looking for trouble.

I saw that after the match. Also saw the same group of about 40 or so youths before the game hanging around clearly looking for trouble.

It seems obvious to me to have a police presence around the bus park but obviously not to those that matter.

I saw that after the match. Also saw the same group of about 40 or so youths before the game hanging around clearly looking for trouble.

It seems obvious to me to have a police presence around the bus park but obviously not to those that matter.

Even the keystone cops who police our matches can figure this one out. The youngsters in question post tasteful black and white photos of their mob.

I only commented on the fact I was glad our game against your team passed without incident regarding neds turning up and making a c*nt of themselves.

I only commented on the fact I was glad our game against your team passed without incident regarding neds turning up and making a c*nt of themselves.

I don't know, I saw at least 11 guys in Rovers kits manage just that.

11 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Remember when the wee team were 12 points clear of us? Round about the same time they were discussing promotion play-offs.

Funny how the worm has turned the big team shitting there pants near the bottom of the league and slating yer manager now world beaters cos they beat the wee team. Who knows what will happen but one thing I do know you have no chance of going up. As for the wee team who knows how we will do probably finish 5 th or 6th or even worse ! difference with us we slated Locke from day one so any sense of achievement will be a bonus for us. 

Remember when the wee team were 12 points clear of us? Round about the same time they were discussing promotion play-offs.

Have you beaten anyone in the top 4 this season yet?

16 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

Not like the Wee team. We are still unbeaten against the top two in the league. Gifuy , grow up and close this post please , it's tedious !

You're the one keeping it going by quoting a post from 36 hours ago ya fucking lunatic. 

All people supporting Falkirk are adept at wearing fleeces decorated with Wolves and take egg pieces wrapped in tinfoil to fitbaw matches.

Even worse if they live in places like Dingwall. Banjo, hedonistic f**k-pigs

Archived