Peterhead v Livingston

Yeah i was wanting to see that offside for a pass back incident too. Crighton's goal was never being stopped by their keeper either, didn't see anything wrong there, the keeper wasn't impeded from getting it, he was never getting it.

Terrible penalty, easily saved. Gallagher had more power in his header for his goal than Buchanan had for his penalty. Nobody marking Riley for his goal either, poor defending. Buchanan's and McAllister's goals were well put away though, and lovely wee cheeky back heel from Byrne for the winner.

Nice highlights, I like seeing replays of the goals though, think that needs added to the highlights package.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

I can't believe the disallowed goal wasn't on there, that's all I wanted to see again. Other than that good highlights. 

I seem to remember Smith making another good save that wasn't shown. After seeing the first disallowed goal again I think it was a bit harsh.

I'm not having a go, I understand the amount of work that goes into doing these things but I think everyone even other fans or most would rather have seen the 2nd offside goal, It was that much of a joke decision. 

Unless ofcourse the club have been asked by a higher power not to put it into the highlights to save face ? 

On 09/01/2017 at 20:22, Livithegreat said:

There was a cameraman in the stand opposite the main stand 

These highlights are the PFC ones from the main stand. You can see the cameraman on the opposite side in them. Don't know if they're Livi ones or not.

When Livi TV where on the go, they showed controversial pens etc no problem. 

Just seems odd that that exact incident was omitted, especially when the other controversial goal that was chopped off was put on the highlights, stinks of the SFA trying to save face to me. 

LiviTV made a dedicated video showing the incident where Talbot nearly chopped Sam Nicholson in Hearts. So if some rule exists, then we've clearly flaunted it (for a change).

I suspect it's a case of the SFA not being put under pressure for such an obvious error, perhaps I'm being cynical.

5 hours ago, Afro said:

LiviTV made a dedicated video showing the incident where Talbot nearly chopped Sam Nicholson in Hearts. So if some rule exists, then we've clearly flaunted it (for a change).

I suspect it's a case of the SFA not being put under pressure for such an obvious error, perhaps I'm being cynical.

Aye that was a belter of a decision, we got our own player into trouble with the compliance officer offering Talbot a 2 match ban.

Nothing really going to happen with this offside incident though, other than showing up how rubbish the linesman and referee were, but it has been talked about and reported in online newspapers so it isn't a secret.

On 11 January 2017 at 16:22, LIVIFOREVER said:

Aye that was a belter of a decision, we got our own player into trouble with the compliance officer offering Talbot a 2 match ban.

Stop it. Talbot got himself banned!!!!!!!

Whether LIVITV showed it or not the SFA Can ask for s for a copy of it especially after seeing the pic Hearts FC tweeted during the game. Talbot committed the offence & was never going to escape that one. 

7 hours ago, Livithegreat said:

Stop it. Talbot got himself banned!!!!!!!

Whether LIVITV showed it or not the SFA Can ask for s for a copy of it especially after seeing the pic Hearts FC tweeted during the game. Talbot committed the offence & was never going to escape that one. 

Give over, The CO only has 3 working days to make an ofer of a ban, if LIVITV hadn't stuck that clip up the same day as the match he wouldn't have had the evidence and it wouldn't have been all over the media. Our own player ffs, and LIVItv handed them Talbot on a plate. No other club's tv would've done that to their own player. 

Archived