If Queenie dies soon will we all get a lazy day?

Booker-T

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Potentially a hat-trick. Google tells me we can expect a bank holiday for the funeral and also for the coronation of the King. On the day of death itself, the stock exchange will close and many businesses are expected to close.

The funeral will be 12 days after the death. There may be some time off during this period of intense national grief.

We can only hope this does not coincide with a period of good weather.

Surely you'd hope the weather is great? Bad weather means sitting inside with the TV on and having to be subjected to shite that will be all over the news.

Oh aye. Sorry, I. meant it would be awful if this 12 day period of mourning coincided with a heatwave. I'd probably need the full 12 days to pay my respects properly.

I've often wondered what happens in other countries when they have national days of mourning. I take it that most people will be playing the Palystation with a carry out to avoid all the shite on the telly. I guess we might find out soon.

Too damn right. In fact, the minute I heard she had the cold, I went and bought an Xbox one.

6 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Surely you'd hope the weather is great? Bad weather means sitting inside with the TV on and having to be subjected to shite that will be all over the news.

Non-stop updates about how she's still dead and how great she was from a faux grief stricken royal correspondent and official super c**t, Nicholas Witchell. It doesn't bear thinking about.

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Non-stop updates about how she's still dead and how great she was from a faux grief stricken royal correspondent and official super c**t, Nicholas Witchell. It doesn't bear thinking about.

Maybe he'll die first.

Archived