If Queenie dies soon will we all get a lazy day?

Booker-T

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Having no idea what they looked like, I was rather concerned by this when I randomly picked a point in the video and he's getting off a boat with a ~12yo girl waving to the crowd just like a queen would.

an ugly 12yo at that

I love that the Beeb feels it's important to tell us the colour of the car she was in. Presumably that matters to some people. "Oooh, a maroon Bentley. Let's put that on the spreadsheet Muriel."

However, this was my favourite bit.
"It is a chilly, damp Sandringham day. Perhaps just the sort of day you wouldn't venture out if you had a cold.

But today the Queen felt well enough to make her first public appearance since arriving on her Sandringham estate in December.

She was cheered by members of the public as she emerged from the car."

Now I'm not going to claim that my life is one long round of extreme high adrenaline adventure but seriously, what kind of a terminal saddo would you have to be to stand out in the fucking rain just so you could cheer when a billionaire gets out of a car? Just round them all up and euthanise them.

13 pages of predictable dross resulting in:
Her Maj 1-0 P&B Republican Scum

Indicative of how much Big Lizzie and family still rile this mob.
Hope Charlie passes the baton straight to William, arise King Billy the 5th!! [emoji6]????[emoji1058]????

Boke

Stop it Lichtie, I Know you love all that ceremonial pageantry!! It's at the very core of British Culture. I can send you a weblink where you can order your very own 'Street Party Pack' should you wish?

Banners, flags, bunting, UJ table cloths, paper plates, cups and stuff!![emoji3]

Just drop me a line eh!? It's no problem.

Archived