TV Aerial

19QOS19

8 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I have financial limitations! I love HD and on many occasions I've supported it when folk have suggested it's no different to SD (fools, I know!) but as I say, it's not worth that kind of yearly expense. And in truth my TV is a Sony Bravia (the best make B)) and the picture quality on even SD is honestly superb so I live without HD quite easily.

Ah, the old HD up-scaling technique. Take a 480P signal and make it into a 1080P with anti-aliasing. My Panasonic TV has this function, makes the picture look sharper but lacks the colour definition and depth but still far better than SD without it.

22 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I have financial limitations! I love HD and on many occasions I've supported it when folk have suggested it's no different to SD (fools, I know!) but as I say, it's not worth that kind of yearly expense. And in truth my TV is a Sony Bravia (the best make B)) and the picture quality on even SD is honestly superb so I live without HD quite easily.

You eat dont you? Cut back on that and pay for some proper TV .. god, man, you've got kids now!

Archived