Your teams season

ICTChris

That's the intention from what's been said by Jackson, said he'd rather get deals done than have to tag one. 

Youngest squad in the league with something like 14 rookies on the roster, I think we were the lowest cap spend this year.

edit- it's actually 19 and another two on IR.

Been a strange season for Seattle. Excellent wins vs Patriots and Falcons punctured by really poor losses to Rams and Bucs. Wilsons injury healed and all seemed well but he's struggling with any kind of rhythm and the Oline is just a mess and why they arent using Graham more is beyond me. Doing far too much blocking and not enough out the slot.

Even the defence is playing average and badly missing Earl Thomas.

In saying all that, been completed spoilt in recent seasons by Seahawks compared to the shit days of old when I started following them so to win the divison, make the playoffs again and get a home game with Wilson being a beast in post season. Yeah, I'll take that.

I expected us to be bad this season but did not think we would be as bad as we were. I foolishly thought that there was no way Kelly could make us any worse than we were under Tomsula but he did. Positives are that Kelly and Baalke are now gone, we should be rid of Kaepernick and the new GM and HC will have a fair amount of salary cap to play with. As long as Jed York makes the right appointments for those two positions then we will be in a good place to progress. Of course the problem is Jed York oversaw the sacking of Harbaugh, stood by Baalke and allowed Tomsula and Kelly to be appointed. Interesting close season ahead.

Archived