The Ton v The Sons

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would take a point but I believe Morton have a few injuries at the moment so it's probably a good time to play them. 

Hopefully we get a midfielder or two in this week given that Stevo and Joe Thomson are gone or we could be in a bit of bother in there. Will good to see Prince Nade barging about in a Sons top again.

Great result for Dumbarton yesterday, should be a decent game this. I'd be worried about the fact we're going to have to start Oyenuga, but he's scored both times he's played Dumbarton :lol:

We need to be winning all of our home games, but I can see this being a score draw.

3 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

As long as these thugs don't hack him down like they did last season when we/he played at Cappielow.

Taking out the danger man. He should've felt honoured.

43 minutes ago, Tam Carson is my No 1 said:

A bit concerned about losing Buchanan at centre half, we seem to be doing ok defensively, bonus is Stirling available. Get runners off Nade and I can see us scoring.

40 minutes ago, sonsanorak said:

I thought Buckys suspension was going to be Hibs? Shame to lose anyone from the defence, goalie or sparky as we've been defending reasonably well recently.

Aye, Bucky is out for the Hibs game. If we can get a couple of midfielders in before then I'd be happy to drop Sparky back there for one game. Good to have Bucky for this one though, he was superb yesterday.

Would like to see us go with

Gaston

Doyle gunning o'ware lamie

Forbes lindsay murdoch russell

Tidser

Oliver

We are playing very well have a cracking team spirit and a very good home record.

Morton 2  oliver and forbes

Dumbarton 1 docherty

Thank feck it's Dumbarton up next if Oyenuga is our only available striker that gets game time (assuming Oliver's smashed face rules him out?).

Kudus doesn't look like a footballer - but he does know how to score against Dumbarton.

Chances of a striker signing before Saturday? Hopefully there's something on the cards.

What's Stirling like for Dumbarton? I never even knew he was playing for you as his facebook still has him in a Stranraer strip. 

I used to play boys club football with him in the Paisley/Glasgow leagues years ago and he stood out at that age before he got taken into the pro youth set up.

Barry Douglas who played with Dundee United and then Lech Poznan and now in Turkey is also an ex team mate from the same team. 

Archived