National "Talk Like a Broon" Day

Did them wee scamps the Twins have any names other than ain twin and the ither? Also they look awfy like Oor Wullie so was Oor Wullie's Paw's Wullie giving daggers to Maw Broon's clootie dumpling?

4 hours ago, Eednud said:

Did them wee scamps the Twins have any names other than ain twin and the ither? Also they look awfy like Oor Wullie so was Oor Wullie's Paw's Wullie giving daggers to Maw Broon's clootie dumpling?

I remember there used to be an A4 sheet of a cartoon strip doing the rounds at school of Oor Wullie, Soapy Soutar, Fat Boab and the Broons up to all sorts. I'm sure Maggie was involved in a gang bang. 

Wid.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I remember there used to be an A4 sheet of a cartoon strip doing the rounds at school of Oor Wullie, Soapy Soutar, Fat Boab and the Broons up to all sorts. I'm sure Maggie was involved in a gang bang. 

Wid.

I remember that, but it was Daphne who was involved. (Widnae, BTW). It ended with her giving Wullie a thick ear after he asked her to take it up the bum.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Wid.

Jings, crivvens, help ma boab.

The wee poem at the top of that cartoon read: Wullie, Soapy and Fat Boab, think fucking Daphne's just the joab, but Daphne thinks it is a farce, when they try to stick it up her arse.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

I remember that, but it was Daphne who was involved. (Widnae, BTW). It ended with her giving Wullie a thick ear after he asked her to take it up the bum.

That's the very one. 

Daphne is a definite widnae from me too.

7 hours ago, Eednud said:

Well! They are all from Dundee as are you, so you should have a better idea than most!

Was that why you emigrated all those years ago?:whistle

43 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Jings, crivvens, help ma boab.

The wee poem at the top of that cartoon read: Wullie, Soapy and Fat Boab, think fucking Daphne's just the joab, but Daphne thinks it is a farce, when they try to stick it up her arse.

That can't be from memory - you must have a copy! Please post it on the NSFW forum!

38 minutes ago, banana said:

Does anyone actually know a real Henry who's referred to as "Hen"? Fucking DC Thomson bullshit imo.

Maybe it was common in 1936 when the Broons started.

Archived