The Alex Salmond Birthday celebrations thread

Pearbuyerbell

No, just "above serious discussion" with a poster who openly admits he's only here to troll.
Run along now Dave. 

I'll mark that as a "ran away" when Wings or the National couldn't supply you with an off the peg answer as regards the allocating of a vital Scottish transport network. It's simple really, the SNP took the cash.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll mark that as a "ran away" when Wings or the National couldn't supply you with an off the peg answer as regards the allocating of a vital Scottish transport network. It's simple really, the SNP took the cash.

Still trying?

Aw, bless [emoji23]

7 hours ago, AyrExile said:

Can't see many other politicians out there getting the lunatics energised enough to vote for what was effectively a kids Xmas shopping list. 

Not looking hard enough then. Gordon 'The Vow' Brown was the king of getting fuckwits to cream themselves over some sort of empty promise. Fair play to him though. It worked. People aren't as fucking stupid to fall for it the next time though

8 hours ago, pie n beans said:

This man is an embarrisment to the Scottish people and so is he fucking puppet sturgeon. I actually hate snp and what they stand for, they do nothing for the Scottish people except go on about independence. They go on about being their for the Scottish people then we have a massive project on our doorstep with the new bridge so what do they do, get in bids from China for the steel and f**k the Scottish firms and people.

Bathgate no more...thankfully

Most unlike a junior fan to have a big team innit?

9 hours ago, AyrExile said:

Don't share his viewpoint but I take my hat off to him for being a top drawer politician and deserves his birthday wishes. He nearly pulled off the biggest national illusion/con trick since David Blaine and got his believers jumping off a cliff edge. Can't see many other politicians out there getting the lunatics energised enough to vote for what was effectively a kids Xmas shopping list. 

ah but he didn't so he is a tosser

Archived