The Alex Salmond Birthday celebrations thread

Pearbuyerbell

Just now, Bishop Briggs said:

Are you happy that "oor Andy", who lives in the "Golden Triangle" of the Surrey stockbroker belt, has accepted a knighthood from Lizzie Windsor? 

Of course I'm no but it's still funny tae think o' the uproar when he said ABE.

But he's still a c**t for accepting the establishments bribes.

What really pissed me off was one time at Wimbledon when one o' the royals was in their box

He almost fell over when he bowed so low in their direction.

And that's why he widnae get my vote.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Are you happy that "oor Andy", who lives in the "Golden Triangle" of the Surrey stockbroker belt, has accepted a knighthood from Lizzie Windsor? 

Why not ? We don't all think in terms of flag colors like you do. And who actually gives a shit where he stays ? I bet it's nice down there.

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Handy for Heathrow and Gatwick for his work.

34 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Why not ? We don't all think in terms of flag colors like you do. And who actually gives a shit where he stays ? I bet it's nice down there.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Handy for Heathrow and Gatwick for his work.

Fair do's but BB also asked Are you happy that "oor Andy", who lives in the "Golden Triangle" of the Surrey stockbroker belt, has accepted a knighthood from Lizzie Windsor? 

1 minute ago, Wee Willie said:

Fair do's but BB also asked Are you happy that "oor Andy", who lives in the "Golden Triangle" of the Surrey stockbroker belt, has accepted a knighthood from Lizzie Windsor? 

Not arsed either way, it would fun to insist that some pompous shite addresses him as Sir Andy, if you please.

5 hours ago, Dipped Flake said:

hilarious how the very mention of Alex Salmond has the unionists jumping up and down in anger and resorting to puerile primary school-level insults. Agree with another poster, this board has gone downhill fast as the trolls have taken over; thing is they are totally useless at trolling. Just put them on ignore and try and enjoy the rest

I noticed that too with members of the royal Family, or even Sir Andy Murray. Tbh any Brit. Hilarious isn't it. 

• 11 months later...

Archived