The Alex Salmond Birthday celebrations thread

Pearbuyerbell

8 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Don’t try and be a smart c**t, if you don’t think that he looks like a complete arse then more fool you.

He looks like an overweight Scotsman, sitting on a chair whilst wearing a kilt. A scene repeated up and down the country at this time of year, and also throughout the year at various social gatherings. 

I'm assuming you think they all look like complete arses ? Should fat c***s be banned from wearing kilts ?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad in a way that he has gone from being a widely respected politician (whether you agree with his views or not) to the role of ‘professional Scotsman’.
Not only losing the 2014 Ref, but resigning from his position as FM and then handing his Gordon seat to the Tories.
Reduced to this in the space of 3 Short years.
Dare I say a fall in magnitude of almost Ibroxian proportions.

Sad in a way that he has gone from being a widely respected politician (whether you agree with his views or not) to the role of ‘professional Scotsman’.
Not only losing the 2014 Ref, but resigning from his position as FM and then handing his Gordon seat to the Tories.
Reduced to this in the space of 3 Short years.
Dare I say a fall in magnitude of almost Ibroxian proportions.

Sad for who?

I think you’ll find that everyone that loved him in the first place still does.

The mans a legend, don’t ever compare him to that shit show of a club you support.

Sad for who?

I think you’ll find that everyone that loved him in the first place still does.

The mans a legend, don’t ever compare him to that shit show of a club you support.

‘everyone that LOVED him’ wtf!?
He was hardly the ‘nation’s sweetheart’ or to you perhaps he was!
Sycophantic Pish!

From a fucking royalist/loyalist as well.
The very definition of sycophancy :lol:

Yep, I start a ‘Happy Birthday Ma’am’ thread twice a year. [emoji849]
She’s been a respected Head of a State over her term, but it’s hardly a ’love in’ and certainly not for the rest of her clan that sit on the civil list.

Archived