The Alex Salmond Birthday celebrations thread

Pearbuyerbell

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy Birthday to another glorious Scottish failure. He's quite fat as well.

You're a Scottish failure.

Definitely not his fault Scottish people are shitebag losers.

If anything he's went right against the mould of your typical Scottish failure.

Yes am afraid he is a failure, the leader of the SNP, has one thing he has to achieve and that is independence, he did not deliver, so like or not he is a failure. Scottish people are "shitebag losers", good heavens, think we all know who the "shitebag" here is

He fitted the failure mould perfectly.Lot of hot air and pish about what he was going to do. Followed by defeat and slinking off to the hated Westmonster to keep his head in the trough lapping up the gravy.
I sense the pain of defeat is still with you though blaming the electorate for Napoleon falling face down in his White Paper
[emoji6][emoji23][emoji16][emoji38]

Yes am afraid he is a failure, the leader of the SNP, has one thing he has to achieve and that is independence, he did not deliver, so like or not he is a failure. Scottish people are "shitebag losers", good heavens, think we all know who the "shitebag" here is

Alex Salmond and indeed Nicola Sturgeon have broke the Scottish servile mould and regenerated people who actually have a bit of self pride in this country, they're anything but failures.

The pair of them have kickstarted the beginning of the end of Britain. Pretty spectacular achievement if you ask me.

9 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

He fitted the failure mould perfectly.Lot of hot air and pish about what he was going to do. Followed by defeat and slinking off to the hated Westmonster to keep his head in the trough lapping up the gravy.
I sense the pain of defeat is still with you though blaming the electorate for Napoleon falling face down in his White Paper
emoji6.pngemoji23.pngemoji16.pngemoji38.png

A best selling book.  
His own radio show. 
Political leader of his nation.  

How do you compare Loondave ?   

16 minutes ago, Isthatyou said:

Isthatyou ?  

Alex Salmond and indeed Nicola Sturgeon have broke the Scottish servile mould and regenerated people who actually have a bit of self pride in this country, they're anything but failures.

The pair of them have kickstarted the beginning of the end of Britain. Pretty spectacular achievement if you ask me.

Thing is nobody asked you, you just could not help yourself, also you do realise that there was an SNP before Eck, or as I suspect you have no clue about what happened before him, I believe you have found a bandwagon to jump on to spout your nasty little brand of politics, I also suspect your pretty typical of many of these new "nats

Thing is nobody asked you, you just could not help yourself, also you do realise that there was an SNP before Eck, or as I suspect you have no clue about what happened before him, I believe you have found a bandwagon to jump on to spout your nasty little brand of politics, I also suspect your pretty typical of many of these new "nats

Nobody asked me what?

And of course I do. Ecks been a big part of pushing it to the next level.

Last bit. :lol:

The tartan tories were an irrelevance before eck and his wee band of merry men (and women) rocked up.

Archived