Celebrity Death: Most Saddened

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:
Jon Snow. It will f**k up my tattoos a bit.

kALdlgm.jpg
Haven't been that bothered with famous folk dying since Christopher Hitchens departed this cruel earth.

tom.jpg

I'll be sad when this magnificent b*****d pops off as he's one of my early childhood television memories. But fortunately he'll just regenerate into Peter Davison. Probably.

Think I'll be sad when Lalla Ward goes too- she's probably my first crush!

If the entire falkirk fc were to die in some horrendous accident, it'd make worldwide news, so they qualify as minor celebrities. It's the only celebrity deaths i'd be gutted at. Obviously it'd be different if I was in the room getting rattled daft by them at the time what a way to go*

*to the best of my knowledge neither myself nor any of the Falkirk team are gay

11 hours ago, supermik said:

David Nott.

He doesn't come from the fickle world of celebrity but he is a massive hero to me. In his spare time he guides operations in war zones over skype. Any real justice, he should get a knighthood tomorrow over some overpaid, over pampered "celeb" or politico.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Nott

Hadn't heard of him until your post.  What a shining example.

I see he found time in his busy schedule to become a father for the first time at 59 last year.

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 20:27, John Lambies Doos said:

With 2016 being an attricious year for celebrity deaths; which worldwide star 'still alive' would you be most saddened by if they were to pop their clogs?

For me probably Sean Connery; hopefully the big man has many more years

at one time this would have bothered me, not any longer, Attenborough would probably be the one most missed

Archived