Brechin via Peterheed

Not great today we just sat back and didn't create much up front sure things will improve for next week. Who is this costello ? Was warming up with the keepers at the start but then he was warming up during the game it looked like he had an outfield strip on ?

Poor today, defensive players did ok , Fusco the pick of the bunch, far to many injurys to compete, Peterhead are where they are because the cannot defend,but we didint have the players to exploit this today, the goal we lose is poor also but well taken by mccallister , loves him when he was at us but he really is petullant and gets away with murder from the refs 

well done Peterhead 

Do we not realise how bad the injury thing is the young guy Costello is a goalie who we hav to strip to play outfield. It may well have been shit but a huge reality check required here. Pray tell me another club at this level who could do any better under the circumstances?? Today we had a player who had the flu but turned out. With the 1st choices today and other results could have been different

17 minutes ago, slangs said:

Do we not realise how bad the injury thing is the young guy Costello is a goalie who we hav to strip to play outfield. It may well have been shit but a huge reality check required here. Pray tell me another club at this level who could do any better under the circumstances?? Today we had a player who had the flu but turned out. With the 1st choices today and other results could have been different

If a player had the flu he wouldnt have been able to get out of bed so thats bullshit!!!

Everyone knows the injury situation but the eleven on the park today are capable of much much more than that.We only had 2 shots on target then whole game!!!Sorry but i would be disappointed if that were the case even if we were playing Celtic.

4 minutes ago, Sir Richard said:

If a player had the flu he wouldnt have been able to get out of bed so thats bullshit!!!

Everyone knows the injury situation but the eleven on the park today are capable of much much more than that.We only had 2 shots on target then whole game!!!Sorry but i would be disappointed if that were the case even if we were playing Celtic.

The BBC website stats has Brechin with 1 shot on target from 1 shot in 90 minutes. Peterhead had 5 shots on target from 10 shots. Excellent result for us at a ground where we usually lose. Livi at Balmoor next week will be a tough one but today's win should give everyone a boost.

12 hours ago, slangs said:

Pray tell me another club at this level who could do any better under the circumstances??

East Fife have been down to the bare bones for weeks and have just won their 5th game on the trot. Essentially every fit 1st team player was on the park on Saturday. 3 on the bench - a young player, Lamont who's recovering from an illness and Insall who's coming back from an injury.

Injuries will not clear up anytime soon. Dale / Smith likely have cruciate damage. Jackson is several weeks yet, Cormack could be long enough, O'Neil - nae idea. 5 goals in six game's is not good either, yes we can defend, generally but we are quite limited with attacking options.

No sure if Graham was struggling yesterday but Dods did try and change it by replacing him and changing formation which seemed to have more energy about it for ten minutes then it became a slugging match with us no being able to string two passes together. There are no options for Dods from the bench and the young guys aren't quite at it.

This is the second season where we have been done with injuries, last year we kept loosing centre half's, this year it is across the squad. Whilst we could and should be doing better I have some sympathy for Dods re injuries.

Finally- for Peterhead fans, does McAllister celebrate like that all the time or just against us? I know Peterhead fans who like we used to rate him as a player but he is a C*** of a man.

Dodds has no plan B and nvr has ,our good results this year and end of last season were always down to sheer hard work and the odd great goal ... But it's nvr been pretty as long as we play 5 at back we ll nvr play much footy ... Dyer does push up a lot when he can .....We re obviously concentrating on defending rather than attacking ... With limited squad available we re are gonna lose games as there's no options to change things ...Will Caldwell get the dicht and bring in someone who's half interested .... 

Rory gets a helluva stick so is always gonna get it right up us ...

Archived