Hearts v Aberdeen

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought we controlled the game. That said, I like the look of Walker. Just about the only c**t that tried to make shit happen for Hearts. Would take him at the Dons on a short contract, would need to see if he could up his game and settle in our midfield.

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Nut.

Walkers the only one that could be classed as having anywhere near an OK game IMO.

Hopeless stuff from the other 9, apart from Hamilton actually, he done all he could and had some good saves.

I agree that Walker was a level above the rest. That said, it was invariably Nowak that broke down our attacks..(where possible)...

I'm not saying he was magnificent, I'm saying he was just about the only thing that held their back line together...

The break is probably a godsend for Cathro because another few performances like that on the back of a very disappointing start will test how tolerant the Hearts fans are. Let's remember that we had a plane flying overhead with a NEILSON OUT banner when the guy had virtually delivered all that could be asked of him.

Hearts were set up all wrong last night and McInnes showed Cathro just how much he has to learn in a short space of time. The momentum that Hearts have built up as a Club in the past couple of years has been outstanding but as we all know a big hungry home support wants to see good dominant home performances. The signs here are not encouraging. Tough times ahead for Hearts especially without Paterson.

18 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

The break is probably a godsend for Cathro because another few performances like that on the back of a very disappointing start will test how tolerant the Hearts fans are. Let's remember that we had a plane flying overhead with a NEILSON OUT banner when the guy had virtually delivered all that could be asked of him.

Hearts were set up all wrong last night and McInnes showed Cathro just how much he has to learn in a short space of time. The momentum that Hearts have built up as a Club in the past couple of years has been outstanding but as we all know a big hungry home support wants to see good dominant home performances. The signs here are not encouraging. Tough times ahead for Hearts especially without Paterson.

I can't disagree with any of that.. I hope Cathro has the ability to deal with the *** filth. If they manage to finish third, and get into Europe, we're all fucked..

I can't disagree with any of that.. I hope Cathro has the ability to deal with the *** filth. If they manage to finish third, and get into Europe, we're all fucked..

I'd be surprised if anyone, other than Rangers fans and a few Hibees, doesn't want Hearts to finish higher than Rangers.

I'd be surprised if anyone, other than Rangers fans and a few Hibees, doesn't want Hearts to finish higher than Rangers.

What about Saints fans?

2 minutes ago, milton75 said:

It's not a matter of want, it's a matter of start dealing with this filth...

The one thing you expect when going to tyncastle is a physical game and we usually get bullied out of it. Can't think of a game down there where we physically dominated hearts to that extent. Cathro may or may not be a decent manager but the team of cloggers that levein, sorry Nielsen, put together isn't capable of playing the way he wants. Massive two weeks for him as if he carries on like this after the break I can't see hearts fans giving him much time.

We were excellent, in particular McLean who I thought was immense. Having been in a pretty dark place a few weeks ago we go into the break with new vigour and optimism. Keep it simple, don't fanny about with the starting eleven and we'll win more often than not.

Great day out as usual.

Hearts supporters strangely subdued and that was before the game and before Aberdeen started to dominate. Not what I'm used to at Tynecastle.

Deserved win, should've scored more. Maclean and Mcginn both excellent. Great goal and great bounce in the away end.

Pretty depressing to hear the old jobs for the boys Scottish football network round on Cathro already. Hearts had the nerve to try something different and he's only been in charge a few weeks. Some of these guys would have Calderwood or Butcher etc in charge. Kris Boyd is absolutely embarrassing. It's only a few days since his team were totally horsed by Cathro's side and he's posting that pish??? He should concentrate on his own team.

Have to hold the hands up there, it was a 1-0 pumping. My only concern if I was an Aberdeen fan would be how we were still in it by the end. 

Absolutely dreadful from us. We are going to miss Paterson terribly in every area of the pitch. Smith doesn't look up to it for me and was targeted by McInnes all night. Never had any cover from his gutless team mates mind you.

I think this season is going to be a bit of a transition now. 

Archived