Stenhousemuir vs Alloa

4 minutes ago, printer said:

Father Barry, any comments?

It's been discussed in the past on numerous occasions with both the club chairman and other directors. And I believe the supporters club chairman has also spoken to wasps1 directly on the subject in the past too.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see anything wrong with my posts . And at no time Been advised to stay off the pie and bovril 

My posts are my own views on this great game 

Some might not agree I dont agree 100% with everyone's views but that's life . 

The supporters club chairman has never had the need to speak to me ref my posts 

If I was abusive on here then maybe so but I never am and never will be 

Hope this clears it up once and for all 

It's been discussed in the past on numerous occasions with both the club chairman and other directors. And I believe the supporters club chairman has also spoken to wasps1 directly on the subject in the past too.

So wasp 1 are you disputing what father Barry is saying a simple yes or no would be suffice.

4 hours ago, Wasps1 said:

If the club ask me to stop posting on pie and bovril then I don't have an issue with that . 

Up until now no request has been made by the club or supporters club chairman 

I have a screenshot from supporters club chairman (can't seem to insert into post on my phone) and it shows that he has indeed spoke to you about this on numerous occasions. I cannot comment on the directors, but I would be very surprised if this hasn't been passed on in some way.

Not a personal issue, and you're right, everyone has the right to post their views. But in the capacity that you're in (a volunteer who works for the club) I think some of the material you post- goading both Alloa supporters and other fans (all revenue streams for Alloa), leaking potential signing news and commenting on other situations such as players attitudes is very inappropriate and damaging to the club.

Take a couple of recent instances- the one mentioned in this thread about the Stenny doctor which has prompted official statements. Someone who was around in a behind the scenes capacity should not be posting about this on a public forum with such phrases as "a doctor in the tunnel lollol"

Similarly the current thing with Isaac Layne- I know what the situation is with Isaac, but wouldn't mention it on a public forum because it's ultimately something for the manager and club to sort and make a statement of some kind when it's resolved.

Hi Brian can you send me the Thread and date this was on 

John Spence has never asked me to stop posting on here 

My views don't reflect any views the club has 

And maybe I shouldn't comment on individuals with the possibility upsetting people 

I do have the club at heart and love what I do at the club 

Here's the screenshot when I messaged the chairman of supporters club earlier. Not getting involved in a tit for tat situation on an internet forum for all to see as I think that's probably just as damaging to the club. I was asked to provide comment and I have. Apologies to all, and as you were with any further discussion on Saturday's game.Screenshot_20170104-134052.png

Regarding what post please can you advise  on John 

And any printouts would be great and any on going issues would be great 

Am sure over a season we can't always be happy with everything one writes on the forums . Am no different I don't like all posts on here but it's an open forum 

Am sure if any issues going forward someone at the club will advise me 

9 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

This is like a Clyde thread!  And that's not a good thing.

The gentleman's version of Clyde.

"I say, good sir! Prove the veracity of these claims against my good name, or find yourself at the stout end of an invitation to Ruel Street before our next sporting encounter!"

I enjoy Wasps1's posts. 

Pie n Bovril and Scottish clubs need people with opinions who like to wind other fans up. Would be a lot more boring without characters.

As for effecting revenue streams for opposing fans that's nonsense. If anything it will have opposite effect as people would like to get one up on him.

Don't know Wasps 1 but imagine he will have one of they boring drawls that people from Alloa have, so I'd rather read his comments than listen to him. 

Spot on fella . Some people seem to think be seen and not heard 

None of my posts imo are abusive and never will be .

Some people just can't see me having an opinion 

I think I have a very good footballing brain some people might say wait you don't have a brain 

The above two posting styles seem very familiar. That mad c**t has an alias account to back up his shite is what I am taking from that.

An absolute weapon. Alloa Football Club please listen to your fans and rid yourself of this embarrassment as soon as possible.

Archived