Stenhousemuir vs Alloa

In the tunnel he would be of better use on the park can't make a assessment in the tunnel 

Never heard the likes of it in the tunnel lololol

Obviously you've never been in a trauma situation the GP takes charge and pass on information this is obviously what happened with him being in the tunnel coordinating and passing on information. Jim may have spoken out with out all the facts and information he may reflect and think the next time.

But Wasp 1 views are just an embarrassment to the club and its fans never understood why they have never done anything about his behaviour.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Wasps1 said:

Am a volunteer at the club .i feel like a parrott here 

Did you not say somewhere that you are getting paid to do a job you would for free? Can't find it so I'm assuming you deleted it.

Am a volunteer at the club .i feel like a parrott here 
My views and comments are my own views 
Jim Goodwin is no scumbag your comments are very very imiture 

So why the disclaimer?
I'm no idiot. Your comments are very immature.

42 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

Did you not say somewhere that you are getting paid to do a job you would for free? Can't find it so I'm assuming you deleted it.

Not me never posted anything like that 

Wrong again 

56 minutes ago, Redwedge77 said:

Obviously you've never been in a trauma situation the GP takes charge and pass on information this is obviously what happened with him being in the tunnel coordinating and passing on information. Jim may have spoken out with out all the facts and information he may reflect and think the next time.

But Wasp 1 views are just an embarrassment to the club and its fans never understood why they have never done anything about his behaviour.

Because Imo my behaviour is honest views sometimes my views upset people . We can't always agree football is all about options . And my views are 

1 no pen 

2 no red card 

3 Doctor should have been on the park and not in the tunnel  . He didn't know the exact injuries from the tunnel 

4 Jim Goodwin was 100 % correct with his concerns after the game reference the Doctor 

5 I just can't get it the Doctor stands in the tunnel watching everything rather than go and see the injured players 

6 how can you pass on information from 100 yards away from the players.  It's total Bull

2 hours ago, Wasps1 said:

Because Imo my behaviour is honest views sometimes my views upset people . We can't always agree football is all about options . And my views are 

1 no pen 

2 no red card 

3 Doctor should have been on the park and not in the tunnel  . He didn't know the exact injuries from the tunnel 

4 Jim Goodwin was 100 % correct with his concerns after the game reference the Doctor 

5 I just can't get it the Doctor stands in the tunnel watching everything rather than go and see the injured players 

6 how can you pass on information from 100 yards away from the players.  It's total Bull

My honest view is that you're a fucking idiot. It's quite funny when you come online and brag about your ITK credentials within the lower leagues, and I'm sure everyone enjoys having a laugh at your Walter Mitty lifestyle, but when you post dangerous untruths that harm the reputation of my football club, I have to call you out on it. It's embarrassing for a forward-thinking club like Alloa Athletic to have someone like you associated with them in some sort of official capacity. The Stenhousemuir directors have clarified the situation regarding the club doctor, correcting Jim Goodwin's inaccuracies in the process, but here you are, parroting them again. What on earth would you know about providing medical attention to stricken footballers?

Have a word with yourself.

Totally agree with the above as many Alloa fans agree this guy is an utter embarrassment to the club and its fans. It's is always been unclear why the board skirt round issues that arise from his behaviours on such forms abusing fans wanting paying public banned etc

Having seen medical attention in years gone by situations where players received poor medical attention. Yesterday both clubs gave excellent medical attention.
Older Alloa fans will be reminded of Drew Paterson and how his career was tragically ended through serious head injury in a clash of heads

Can you provide the posts in which I have abused fans !!!

Imo the doctor couldn't tell from the tunnel the exact extent of the injuries 

100% he should have been on the park .

I will await your posts ref the abuse scandal.  

Can you confirm your comments ref 

Paying public banned . Or is that just made up like the rest of the above post 

Cheers 

14 hours ago, beaver1 said:

But you resort to playground name calling when I express an opinion you disagree with it. You call me an "idiot"for suggesting that the incident should have lead to a penalty. Yet our "idiot" manager was also dumbfounded that a penalty wasn't awarded.

I had not realised you had an official role with Alloa and yet you make comments like the ones you have on this forum. Are the club(s) aware of the comments you've made here?

Honestly think there is only one "idiot" around.

Read the bottom line here please.  Thanks 

Wasp1 the doctor isn't the only qualified medical personnel at the ground. The physios and first aiders are qualified as well. Therefore they were able to make a judgement on the situation and pass the information on to the doctor who can pass the information on to the ambulances. 

i think you mean accept not except. Tell what exactly are your medical qualifications that place you in a position where your opinion is better than that of the doctor. Both players presumably were knocked out and probably suffering from a head injury. They would have been assessed by the medical staff on the park and deemed at that time the injuries were not immediately life threatening and that the course of action was to remove them from the park and have them taken to hospital for xrays etc.

Tell us, apart from being another body on the park, what exactly the doctor would have done had he gone onto the park? 

If this concerns you so much I am sure in you capacity as both a concerned supporter and as a representative of your club that you will make your comments known to both the league and SFA. Please let us know what their opinion is.

8 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

For the record the Stenhousemuir Doctor is an outstanding physician with bags of experience.

Goodwin as per usual has shot his mouth off without actually checking the facts.

The club doctor would not enter the field of play unless the physios required assistance.

The club doctor subsequently assessed both players and requested ambulances as per good practice for those with head injuries.

The club doctor continued to assess patients until ambulances arrived.

Now who do I believe here, Stenny directors, an experienced GP whom I know is an extremely competent physician, sensible Alloa and home fans or a pair of morons like Wasps1 and Jim Goodwin.

No brainer really.

Wasp1 will still complain at the fact the doctor should of been on the pitch.

Archived