Pars, Ayr ,Raith and Dumbarton running scared

4 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

I started the thread more because the supporters of other teams had us dead and buried. Even when Jack first came and we were still losing i could see signs of improvement in our play, i knew come January he'd sort Alex Rae's shambles of a squad out.  I know some of our own fans had lost heart a bit too but that's understandable and i'm glad we got there in the end. The last 4 months of watching St Mirren has been an absolute pleasure and long may that continue!

Yeah. There's something about Jack Ross, and not just his sheer fucking sexiness. He looks like he knows. He dropped a line in yesterday about the fans having their club back now. Perfect.

(Edit: I'm out of greenies but would give you one for that.)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/03/2017 at 11:45, Gert.T.Fock said:

:whistle Didn't expect Raith to come into the equation but they are most welcome :thumsup2

On 08/03/2017 at 21:55, virginton said:

That worked out well for you. 

1487461530828.thumb.jpg.d46f9bf06c5df6ebec5a51da3b17e297.jpg

Well... :lol::thumsup2

• 10 months later...

It is some turnaround to be fair. Still would have loved you in the seaside league, but St Mirren have been the best in the league (boak)

With the same team I can't see yous relegated either, 4 or 5 top tier teams are dog shit

Obviously I clearly doubted the sanity of this thread, but some posters had real stinkers here. That first page alone had some mind-blowing stuff from @itzdrk, who has been well and truly shafted by hindsight (and hubris). Naturally, @virginton made a colossal twat of himself, but that's par for the course in any thread.

On 02/01/2017 at 21:35, TurbineTon said:

So many bookmarked crackers from the spoon burners.

Literally enough to fill a few pages of a thread with. "We'll do this" "we'll do that" etc.

Will yi f**k:

1483392920285.jpg.50b223fe1b7c1f322e410b

:lol:

Have you had cause to recall many of those bookmarked posts to which you were referring?

3 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Obviously I clearly doubted the sanity of this thread, but some posters had real stinkers here. That first page alone had some mind-blowing stuff from @itzdrk, who has been well and truly shafted by hindsight (and hubris). Naturally, @virginton made a colossal twat of himself, but that's par for the course in any thread.

You did go to Brechin tbf. 

Archived