Pars, Ayr ,Raith and Dumbarton running scared

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29 December 2016 at 13:24, Gert.T.Fock said:

With the recent revival in form it's obvious that St Mirren are going to catch the teams above them by the end of January at the latest. It took time but after we beat the unwashed on Saturday we'll continue our fine December form into January. We are too good to be at the bottom and now we are seeing the true St Mirren. The teams above us will struggle in the 2nd half of the season whereas we will continue to improve.

You'll regret that post if you ever sober up/dry out/get clean.

15 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

You'll regret that post if you ever sober up/dry out/get clean.

i really won't. 1 defeat in December and should have been 3 victories but for piss poor goalkeeping to let your team score. I see no reason to doubt that we can get another few wins in January and bring in some new faces to strengthen the team. We'll not finish in the bottom 3.

Just now, Gert.T.Fock said:

i really won't. 1 defeat in December and should have been 3 victories but for piss poor goalkeeping to let your team score. I see no reason to doubt that we can get another few wins in January and bring in some new faces to strengthen the team. We'll not finish in the bottom 3.

Your team is pish. 'Some new faces' isn't going to help. Time to start saving up your pocket money to buy a new bucket and spade for next season.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Your team is pish. 'Some new faces' isn't going to help. Time to start saving up your pocket money to buy a new bucket and spade for next season.

Our pish team should have beat yours. We won't go down, not a chance.

23 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

Could have, should have. Every side that you listed can say this about games over the last month or so. 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Could have, should have. Every side that you listed can say this about games over the last month or so. 

True but will they maintain that? I seriously doubt it... We are improving from where we were in October/November. I think we'll continue to improve.

8 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

True but will they maintain that? I seriously doubt it... We are improving from where we were in October/November. I think we'll continue to improve.

We have played without a decent striker for the first 19 games of the season so would like to think we would improve too to be honest! 

37 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

I'll settle for jumping above Dunfermline first Dumbarton are not even in Morton's league, enjoy basking in the glory of the lower reaches of the championship. We'll settle for national trophies :thumsup2

We've collected plenty national trophies...

Archived