January window shopping .. transfers and other various rumors

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Gallagher and McMillan - Championship title party 17/18 here we come

Two SPFL Premiership quality players coming into our defence would stroll it in League One. Gallagher in particular is just quality on the ball to bring it out of defence and link up with our midfield, really hope this is true.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I was well aware that Andy Little was touting himself for a move to a part-time club in Scotland. To clarify my question, I meant on what basis would he be a "great signing".

Experienced pro who can't manage full time football. Track record of banging them in against the wee teams. Sounds like a decent punt for a January transfer window on a short term contract. I like it personally at least.

I agree. If he signed for a team like Alloa & partnered up with Spence who's already on 17 goals it'd be a dangerous combo up front. If he keeps fit. He knows this league and would score in it, his hope getting in the shop window for FT clubs in he summer. I can see him wanting to playing championship though. Not sure he'd be such a good signing there.

No thank you, injury prone, had one good season with Rangers in the lower leagues and hasn't cut it since.  

We have more than enough cover and much better quality with Buchanan, Mullen, Carrick and even De Vita could play up top. 

Yeah and Mullen is at last showing signs he can take over as our main striker, he hasn't had the chance with White and Buchanan in the team last season but with just Buchanan he's had the chance to prove himself. By the end of this season he'll be a much better player if we get back to the Championship, and should be ready to challenge Buchanan as our number one striker.

23 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

Andy Little the former Sevco striker is back in Scotland looking for a club and is possibly looking to play part time. Would be a great singing for anyone in this league.

We'd take him. The question is how much would he be willing to pay for the privilege of playing alongside Rory. :rolleyes:

Archived