Homeland (season 6)

Stevo Fife

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/18/2017 at 21:02, spud131 said:

Was it just me that was surprised to see Saul alive when they fast forwarded 6 weeks. I thought both the vehicles had been blown up when they left the garage!

I thought that as well especially with the previous posts on here which made me think that there was going to be a death. How many vehicles actually blew up?  

On 19/04/2017 at 20:28, Alex_14 said:

I gave up on this as it was so incredibly dull. It's been poor since season 2 IMO. Shocked they'd kill off Quinn, the only actor who made it remotely worthwhile watching!

Season 4 has been the best IMO. First 3 were all pretty good too. Season 5 was terrible but I quite enjoyed season 6.

• 9 months later...

Caught up with the first episode.  Remember when Homeland used to be exciting? Other than the final scene in prison there was nothing exciting in the whole episode.  Hopefully it picks up a bit.

Still miss Quinn :'( 

• 2 weeks later...

Watched episode 2 of the current series last night. Aside from Carrie getting "freaky" on the webcam it ended up being a waste of an hour . Completely different type of show now, it just drags along now with the odd bit of 24 style action. Shame when you think how good series 1 was. Still pretty big in the US so I imagine they'll keep stretching it...

In fairness the TV right wing nutjob is entertaining to a point.

On 3/6/2018 at 10:07, Co.Down Hibee said:

Watched episode 2 of the current series last night. Aside from Carrie getting "freaky" on the webcam it ended up being a waste of an hour . Completely different type of show now, it just drags along now with the odd bit of 24 style action. Shame when you think how good series 1 was. Still pretty big in the US so I imagine they'll keep stretching it...

In fairness the TV right wing nutjob is entertaining to a point.

I'm 99% certain that there will be a season 8 for sure - pretty sure it was confirmed when they started 7.

The problem with Homeland is that it's just not very interesting now until about 7 episodes in.  The first few series had you gripped at the start with exciting storylines related to terrorism.  The last 2 series with political stories just isn't as interesting/

Archived