Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Stan was very good at getting a bite out of posters, but it eventually became all he had. He was still a miles better poster than those two criminals he went with. 

Always amazed me how easily folk rised to him . Not reacting in the way he wanted you to usually had him ranting and raving in spectacular headsgone fashion 

8 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Always amazed me how easily folk rised to him . Not reacting in the way he wanted you to usually had him ranting and raving in spectacular headsgone fashion 

You should have seen Stan and skidmarks group message chat, heads completely obliterated....

I used to get daily PM's demanding that I take him on, the guy had issues.

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

You should have seen Stan and skidmarks group message chat, heads completely obliterated....

He was a far better poster than you, you must be getting a bit lonely about here now? :lol:

He was a far better poster than you, you must be getting a bit lonely about here now? [emoji38]

He was banned for a month because he couldn't stop posting about child abuse. Pretty sure he's permanently lonely tbh.

It always staggers me when I see posters calling Bennett harmless just because he's a bit thick. We're talking about a man who couldn't stop using the sickening abuse of children to point score on an Internet forum to the extent he managed to cop a ban from one of the most loosely moderated forums in existence. If that doesn't sound alarm bells I don't know what will.

Yes he's thick but he's also dangerous.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

It's probably best you don't boast like you were lourding it over everyone on that messages, you sat in the corner and cried.

You were an utter embarrassment to Tedi. He'd have been better off taking in forever blue. 

30 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

It always staggers me when I see posters calling Bennett harmless just because he's a bit thick. We're talking about a man who couldn't stop using the sickening abuse of children to point score on an Internet forum to the extent he managed to cop a ban from one of the most loosely moderated forums in existence. If that doesn't sound alarm bells I don't know what will.

Yes he's thick but he's also dangerous.

Don't be silly.

He's not remotely dangerous.

Archived