Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

Maybe you should stop caring so much about this. You went on a multi-paragraph ramble about green dots. That's what I'm giving the "fucking hell". I honestly don't care how right you are.

By your terms you do care as you're replying.

If what I posted irks you, just don't read it. HTH.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not really - if you look at my posting, I rarely use them. I'll hit a wee like if someone makes me laugh with an individual post, not because of who they are. I don't think I've actually used a red one yet (or have I? Someone tell me how to find out).

It's not the dotting that I'm really asking about here; it's the notion that someone spends their time following someone else around and consistently green or red dotting them. What sort of a person has the time or inclination to do so?

I'm happy to be in the wrong here, but it would help if you expanded on how I'm in the wrong rather than just writing that. 

Maybe you should stop caring so much about this. You went on a multi-paragraph ramble about green dots. That's what I'm giving the "fucking hell". I honestly don't care how right you are.

As Randy says, stop caring.

You seem to have been tracking who Tedi is dotting. This is strange.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

As Randy says, stop caring.

You seem to have been tracking who Tedi is dotting. This is strange.

Stop caring about what I've posted. 

I've read literally hundreds of posts on here referring to it. I'm sure you have too. If that counts as "tracking", so be it.

Personally I thought that it would be simpler just to ask Bennett what he thought about it and put the matter to bed. He doesn't seem to want to answer, and you pair seem annoyed I've even asked.
I don't know why.
Is it ruining the quality forum experience for you?

I've read literally hundreds of posts on here referring to it. I'm sure you have too. If that counts as "tracking", so be it.
Personally I thought that it would be simpler just to ask Bennett what he thought about it and put the matter to bed. He doesn't seem to want to answer, and you pair seem annoyed I've even asked.
I don't know why.

Ok you are right, carry on.

5 minutes ago, milton75 said:

I don't know why.

I basically said that I don't really give two fcuks.

I'd have to Bennet as the best. Simply because it takes skill to deflect from answering any question posted to him and he knows how to troll people to a new level. I nominate me for moray as I contribute nothing really

Edit. I think AWRA or whatever alias he uses now should get worst poster. A true bell end if ever there was 1.

48 minutes ago, scottxs said:

I'd have to Bennet as the best. Simply because it takes skill to deflect from answering any question posted to him and he knows how to troll people to a new level. I nominate me for moray as I contribute nothing really

Even speaking as someone who has just pointlessly wasted my own time trying to get him to give a straight answer, I have to agree. :( Gets my vote.

Archived