Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

8)
Don't think I stand a chance of retaining my title. I've been non-existent this year.

A lot of the saints posters are posting a lot less now, myself included. I can't remember the last time you, Redford, Kyle, etc all joined in a match day thread. We're a dying breed that's for sure.

The theres RandomGuy who'll spam every thread. I feel like, and he may correct me, he isn't very busy and doesn't talk to his missus very much. [emoji23][emoji23]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tis only dots, don't take it so seriously.

Seems to me the person that obsessively takes it seriously is the one that has to do it every time.

Tell me, because I'll confess I'm curious, do you like that Tedi does this, or does it make you cringe a little?

If it was me in your shoes, I'd hate it. It'd be a bit like having the weirdest, weakest kid in a primary school playground constantly going round claiming to have my back.

But I appreciate that you're in an awkward position. The only thing worse than having it happen would be asking him not to do it anymore. That would be like kicking a puppy in the face.

I could be wrong, maybe you love it. But I doubt it. My advice would be that you simply proclaim that you find the whole dotting system grim at some point. That way you're not explicitly asking Tedi to give over. You'd finally be able to extricate yourself from this most embarrassing hauners affair.

2 hours ago, milton75 said:

Seems to me the person that obsessively takes it seriously is the one that has to do it every time.

Tell me, because I'll confess I'm curious, do you like that Tedi does this, or does it make you cringe a little?

If it was me in your shoes, I'd hate it. It'd be a bit like having the weirdest, weakest kid in a primary school playground constantly going round claiming to have my back.

But I appreciate that you're in an awkward position. The only thing worse than having it happen would be asking him not to do it anymore. That would be like kicking a puppy in the face.

I could be wrong, maybe you love it. But I doubt it. My advice would be that you simply proclaim that you find the whole dotting system grim at some point. That way you're not explicitly asking Tedi to give over. You'd finally be able to extricate yourself from this most embarrassing hauners affair.

They're all at it though. Tedi, The_Alky and Vicky all green dot each other almost every time they post in the diddy threads although it seems to be Tedi that's been delegated to dish out the red ones...here comes the red dotter, Mordorer. Imagine how bad they'd be if the dots weren't green. It's a strange little cabal even for the blue bigots. Maybe they're all in the same lodge. I take it the mods are sure it is actually three different people.

Looks like @Quitongo's Left Peg hasn't recovered from his latest huffy puff so with the year coming to an end time to get your votes in for each team's best and worst posters of 2016.
Feel free to add your reasons and the best will be shown, anonymously, if they don't push things too far [emoji6]
No deadline yet but probably looking at 7 January. Just PM me your choices.
Bring da ruckus 8)

Good luck with this. Ran it last year but it's thoroughly time consuming.

3 hours ago, milton75 said:

If people stopped mentioning it, I wouldn't even notice who dots. I don't use the app and my notifications are off ( thanks hibees)

It does seem to be windng up a bunch of kunts tho...

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

If people stopped mentioning it, I wouldn't even notice who dots. I don't use the app and my notifications are off ( thanks hibees)

It does seem to be windng up a bunch of kunts tho...

If it winds up folk then I'm sure that's wonderful. But that wasn't really what I asked, was it? I asked how you felt about Tedi constantly green dotting you. Whether you notice it is neither here nor there, really. Do you think it's a good scene?

BTW, I was going to say that Tedi green-dotting my earlier post was actually quite witty. But seeing as it turns out that was just him being inept, and that he's now swiftly cancelled that and red-dotted it, I guess I can't.

Sorry, Tedi. You had a chance there to come across as something better. Then you blew it. Hey-ho.

Just now, bennett said:

Wee Milty not getting wound up by dots lol

Yeah, it really upsets me.

So, how do you feel about Tedi following you around, Bennett. You should be aware that every time you try and deflect this pretty easy question, it just makes it more obvious that you'd rather not answer.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

You seem to be overthinking the dots milton75.

Not really - if you look at my posting, I rarely use them. I'll hit a wee like if someone makes me laugh with an individual post, not because of who they are. I don't think I've actually used a red one yet (or have I? Someone tell me how to find out).

It's not the dotting that I'm really asking about here; it's the notion that someone spends their time following someone else around and consistently green or red dotting them. What sort of a person has the time or inclination to do so?

17 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Looks like @Quitongo's Left Peg hasn't recovered from his latest huffy puff so with the year coming to an end time to get your votes in for each team's best and worst posters of 2016.

Feel free to add your reasons and the best will be shown, anonymously, if they don't push things too far ;)

No deadline yet but probably looking at 7 January. Just PM me your choices.

Bring da ruckus 8)

I thought he spat the dummy out after losing a charity bet?

1 minute ago, milton75 said:

I'm happy to be in the wrong here, but it would help if you expanded on how I'm in the wrong rather than just writing that. 

Maybe you should stop caring so much about this. You went on a multi-paragraph ramble about green dots. That's what I'm giving the "fucking hell". I honestly don't care how right you are.

Archived