Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's an internet forum with strangers, you weirdo. As if you actually think I'd cough up £100 after a throw away joke comment. [emoji3]

Stan considers matters like this (and dots) to be of extreme importance.

• 1 month later...
On 16/01/2017 at 19:43, Dindeleux said:

Stan considers matters like this (and dots) to be of extreme importance.

Poor Stanley, no one would dare to take him on, only dot him in a cowardly manner.

5 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Yet it lost you your BFF. Such a bittersweet victory for you.

You pulled Stans strings there, surprised he fell for it.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

What was he actually banned for?

Starting a group chat about dots, after giving Grimbo and 8Mile pelters for the dot campaign and associated patter he ended up doing likewise and got horsed.

Like 8Mile and Bennett I doubt his ban will be permanent and will possibly be back in a few weeks, thankfuly Tedi has been bagged as well, hope his is for good, actual proper creepy c**t that one.

Starting a group chat about dots, after giving Grimbo and 8Mile pelters for the dot campaign and associated patter he ended up doing likewise and got horsed.
Like 8Mile and Bennett I doubt his ban will be permanent and will possibly be back in a few weeks, thankfuly Tedi has been bagged as well, hope his is for good, actual proper creepy c**t that one.

Oh ffs.
I can remember folk saying he was just a troll but he used to work himself up in to such a lather trying to be one he constantly made a c*nt of himself.

Archived