Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

Oh come on. Kinky pulls the bigotry, racism and misogyny card then claims his second favourite scene from cinema is a rape scene in which a teenage actress was left traumatised for life after being tricked into performing, without her knowledge, a horrific piece of entertainment?
Would you let that one go?

Wow.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Wow.

I am sorry that you take offence at my pointing out his hypocrisy but I found his stance utterly disgusting and worthy of highlighting. 

5 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

I am sorry that you take offence at my pointing out his hypocrisy but I found his stance utterly disgusting and worthy of highlighting. 

The dreadful part is that you've not a clue what my stance is nor have no way of articulating it.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The dreadful part is that you've not a clue what my stance is nor have no way of articulating it.

Apologies. It's your favourite Brando scene.

Do you not find that disturbing?

Just now, stonedsailor said:

Apologies. It's your favourite Brando scene.

Do you not find that disturbing?

I made an allusion to Last Tangle in Paris and you're going tonto and accusing me of all sorts?  Get a fucking grip, Pugwash.  You're much better On the Waterfront

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I made an allusion to Last Tangle in Paris and you're going tonto and accusing me of all sorts?  Get a fucking grip, Pugwash.  You're much better On the Waterfront

Was that just before conditioner was invented?

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

It kind of puts into context your faux outrage at a word which has been used since Atilla and his boys stormed all over Europe raping and pillaging to describe unsavoury crowds. A word which has been used in the press on at least one occasion to describe the group which you ascribe to.

I thought that your liking of such a disgusting scene showed that the use of the word in question was not too far from the truth, taking into account the origins of said word.

You can sort of tell there's not been any Premiership football for the last week -- god help us - there's another 2 weeks to serious football and 3 to a league match.

Bennett being the latest *** to get naughty stepped for being unable to follow the rules on a loosely moderated forum has created a vacuum as well.
Its a perfect storm.

25 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Hope you have been nice chaps,anyway my grand daughter was born at 03.17am this morning so if you could all behave that would be tip top.

Congratulations Keithy X

Gonna take votes up until Friday so keep em coming In by PM or if you can't be arsed with that put them on here but tag me in the post @jagfox99 stylee. 

Thank you.

Archived