Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

10 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Benny the Viking seems popular too.

Where's #GailFORCE when you need them? :angel

GailFORCE as a collective are more tragic than 8mile in the cyber bully stakes.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you WTM doesn't have money. But what he does have is a very particular set of skills, skills he has acquired over a very long career. Skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. If you let it go now, that'll be the end of it.

I never knew playing the Sims could be so corruptive? :rolleyes:

The fake twitter account??

It's not really a fake account it's just the account I use as I deleted my original one as had too mad people I know following me and seeing what I was arguing about. I had no interest in using it to get closer to 8mile and Grimbo - I am not that much of a loser.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

8 mile deserves an award for the most defiant man to ever post on this site. The pelters he took for telling a story about his changing room high jinx in his junior football days, the kicking over of a tramps cider and the aidsy spunk post would have been enough to make most posters not want to continue posting on here or just come back under another name. Furthermore, amidst that chaotic weekend back in November where he was a highly suspicious suspect in Skid-gate (he lied about how he got Skidmarks twitter handle when the allegation was put to him and this is still unexplained by him and Grimbo BTW) further revelations that he, a grown man in his 30's tried to organise a FUCKING DOTTING CAMPAIGN to bring fellow posters down a peg were enough to see him banned and surely to God anyone else who has ever posted on here would have just thought "f**k it I have been rumbled I'll just come back In a few months under a different name" but not even a month later, back in he waddled just pretending that nothing had ever happened.

A perfect example of his defiance is in response to ICT Chris's post of the year in the out of the loop thread where he completely tore 8 mile a new hoop, rather than just admit it was a funny joke and either like it or ignore if he still went to the bother of red dotting it to try and bring the post down a peg or two. Some man indeed.

During skidgate, he also had a brilliant post where he said his colleagues knew his jobby-flinging, jakie-kicking, aidsy-spunk "online persona" was a laugh and were ok with it, but he didn't want them thinking he was a grass.

Sadly it seems to have been deleted in the fallout.

During skidgate, he also had a brilliant post where he said his colleagues knew his jobby-flinging, jakie-kicking, aidsy-spunk "online persona" was a laugh and were ok with it, but he didn't want them thinking he was a grass.
Sadly it seems to have been deleted in the fallout.

What a character he is!

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

It's not really a fake account it's just the account I use as I deleted my original one as had too mad people I know following me and seeing what I was arguing about. I had no interest in using it to get closer to 8mile and Grimbo - I am not that much of a loser.

Ayyyeee oookkkaaayyy then, I'll just keep shtoom as well on what I know then, it won't fit in with the bois criteria anyways. 

Ted, grimbo and 8mile :lol:
The utter detritus of the forum joining forces to make some sort of loser supergroup. 
Amusing to see that 8mile is reading all this yet too scared to post in case he gets banned again. Worth being back IMO.

Hiya Oddball. Hiya pal [emoji1]

4 minutes ago, The Tedi said:

Well at least if I ever received a permanent banning, I would at least have the courtesy of staying away instead of creating alias after alias.

Of course you would.

What time of day do you set aside to green dot any Bennett posts and red dot Stans ?

Archived