Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine question: is it just the charity bet that QLP gets slated for?
Don't post on here that often, but he doesn't seem to be that egregious? Until he left he seemed a decent poster to me?
For the record I don't know the guy, just seems odd that he seems to be regarded as such a wrong yin.

Sure he wrote an open letter too.

Think that predates me being on this forum! I've seen it mentioned, but it must have been deleted.
I do remember the Tamara incident ([emoji38]) but I must have missed the open letter.

He descended into a complete buffoon with 'incident' after 'incident'. He was probably my favourite Killie fan on here at one point but seemed to just have a complete breakdown.

I remember he seemed to take it really personally if you disagreed with him about something. Couldn't let an argument go even if it was just something daft and pointless.

He was our version of Supras.

Don't post on here that often, but he doesn't seem to be that egregious? Until he left he seemed a decent poster to me?
For the record I don't know the guy, just seems odd that he seems to be regarded as such a wrong yin.

I always found him to be a bit of a know all who delighted in being deliberately contrary. Undeniable that he put a lot of time to his act, I just felt he had run his course.

I wonder if he'll come on posing as his bird again to try and work a comeback.

34 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Sure he wrote an open letter too.

There hasn't been a good open letter or a resignation thread* for ages.  Standards are slipping.

*Suggestions I start one will be given the contempt they deserve ;)

Has made his twitter account private nowadays, which was a shame as was good to visit for a lol from time to time.

He actually put up a massive speel on Hogmanay about taking a break from it as well. No sure how he's coping considering he tweeted over 100 times a day.

Can't believe I forgot jmothecat for worst Aberdeen poster. Or WeeperDee for worst Dundee. Shameful.

What's the beef with Sweeper? He seems to get chastised for the most innocuous of posts.

10 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

F2B51E94-6516-4473-B3F0-7D6FE259E324-267-0000001CB2F06147_tmp.png

What's the beef with Sweeper? He seems to get chastised for the most innocuous of posts.

These days he's pretty solid, however when he was younger he used to roll around babbling out his freshers level psychology knowledge and was a bit of a tadger. Except the dadgate episode these days he's a good poster all in.

Think that predates me being on this forum! I've seen it mentioned, but it must have been deleted.
I do remember the Tamara incident ([emoji38]) but I must have missed the open letter.

Sure thing, Russ.

Posting a live minute by minute account of his dad getting leathered and pleading for P+B to do something instead of just jumping in and helping probably didn't help to be honest.

Archived