Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Aberdeen - best - Mozza, come back. Worst - jmothecat

Celtic - best - the OP. Worst - hehawhehaw.

Dundee - best - Bigmouth Strikes Again cause Smudger although DeeMan is Gid. Worst - kevthedee

Hamilton - best - Accies1874 Gid c**t with good music taste. Worst - Rodger, p***k

Hearts - best - paranoid android. Worst - elixir, I quite like his banter at times but shitebagging it after defeats is poor stuff

Inverness - best - ictchris good c**t. Worst - nobody

Killie - best - Craigkillie the best cause facts and stuff. Worst - QLP annoying

Motherwell - best - Graeme solely because I think he's guy of terrace podcast and seems like a dece guy. Worst - the *** M something

Partick - best - Nizzy although there's a few in the running big fan of Partick. Worst - jagfox with his yer da DAB banter would take it but the level of shitebaggery and Jockholm syndrome displayed by HighlandMagyar winds me up so I'm saying him

Rangers - best - ForeverBlueco - good guy for a ***. Worst - Bennet - tedious

Ross County - actually can't think for either

Saints - lots of decent guys in this category but Mizfit... Worst - can't think

Thank you Lichtie. Knew I could rely on you. Keep them coming folks.

Aberdeen - best - Mozza, come back. Worst - jmothecat

Celtic - best - the OP. Worst - hehawhehaw.

Dundee - best - Bigmouth Strikes Again cause Smudger although DeeMan is Gid. Worst - kevthedee

Hamilton - best - Accies1874 Gid c**t with good music taste. Worst - Rodger, p***k

Hearts - best - paranoid android. Worst - elixir, I quite like his banter at times but shitebagging it after defeats is poor stuff

Inverness - best - ictchris good c**t. Worst - nobody

Killie - best - Craigkillie the best cause facts and stuff. Worst - QLP annoying

Motherwell - best - Graeme solely because I think he's guy of terrace podcast and seems like a dece guy. Worst - the *** M something

Partick - best - Nizzy although there's a few in the running big fan of Partick. Worst - jagfox with his yer da DAB banter would take it but the level of shitebaggery and Jockholm syndrome displayed by HighlandMagyar winds me up so I'm saying him

Rangers - best - ForeverBlueco - good guy for a ***. Worst - Bennet - tedious

Ross County - actually can't think for either

Saints - lots of decent guys in this category but Mizfit... Worst - can't think

Bunglenonce for County is no bad.

Aberdeen - meh
Celtic - meh
Dundee - Worst - Deeman
Hamilton - meh
Hearts - Worst - elixir
Inverness - meh
Killie - best - Craigkillie. Worst - QLP - an utter bellend of the highest order.
Motherwell - meh
Partick -meh
Rangers - Worst - Bennet
Ross County - meh
Saints - mehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmeh

I'm clearly not on here enough to form much of an opinion about anything, much like life.

3 hours ago, mathematics said:

Aberdeen - meh
Celtic - meh
Dundee - Worst - Deeman
Hamilton - meh
Hearts - Worst - elixir
Inverness - meh
Killie - best - Craigkillie. Worst - QLP - an utter bellend of the highest order.
Motherwell - meh
Partick -meh
Rangers - Worst - Bennet
Ross County - meh
Saints - mehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmeh

I'm clearly not on here enough to form much of an opinion about anything, much like life.

How rude.

Aberdeen - best - Dons1988  Worst - ken fit like 

Celtic - best - wee lhictie 1888 Worst - davie

Dundee- like hibs fans I get them all mixed up . Bigmouth strikes again can be a good laugh 

Hamilton - f**k knows 

Hearts - best - ma staunch mate o-bizzle or topcat 

Inverness - best - ictchris good c**t. Worst - stoned sailor 

Killie - best - Craigkillie . Worst - Wrk

Motherwell - best - has to be ma wee pal mikeywell  Worst - None really annoy me that much 

Partick - best- Cerberus , funny guy . Worst - the one who haunts the bralt , Dave j 

Ross County - f**k knows 

Saints - random guy . Worst -  random guy . He is the only one who's name I could remember  

@1320Lichtie I have shamelessly copied and pasted your template here so if some of them are the same as yours it's because I am a lazy b*****d :lol:

I don't really pay too much attention to other teams posters so I can't really remember enough to vote. My special mention for worst posters goes to Romeo and Bennett because they are both zoomers.

Best Killie poster is Sweet Pete and worst is/was QLP, (obviously).

I don't really pay too much attention to other teams posters so I can't really remember enough to vote. My special mention for worst posters goes to Romeo and Bennett because they are both zoomers.
Best Killie poster is Sweet Pete and worst is/was QLP, (obviously).

[emoji7] [emoji8]

Aberdeen

Best. WillieMilliersTache (would be mozza but appears to have gone)

Worst. Standfree (actually warmed to him a bit lately but still a bit too obsessed with Celtic)

Celtic

Best. Henriks Tounge

Worst. Daviebhoy.

Dundee

Best. Dee Man

Worst. Ludo

Hamilton

Best. Patrick Bateman

Worst. Im Rodger 

Hearts

Best. Jambo Rocker

Worst. Elixir

Inverness. 

Best. Roberto Skidmarko

Worst. Sophia

Kilmarnock.

Best . ClancyKTID

Worse. QLP

Motherwell

Best. Addie

Worst. MJC (the closet blue nose who thinks its great the rainjurz are back)

Rangers 2012

Best. Knightswood Bear

Worst. Tedi, absolute fucking weirdo

Ross County. None in either category really stand out

St Johnstone

Best. Random Guy, a decent troll but needs to be so in his own right and stop copying Standfree

Worst. Cant remember his name but the guy who used to hang out at games with the Perth young team despite being 30 odd years older than most

Partick Th

Best. Nizzy, for not banning me (as yet)

Worst. Hammer Jag. His trolling/seethe at all things Celtic is actually mildly amusing yet he constantly cracks jokes using the 'peado/torbett' patter thinking its funny and acceptible, it isnt. It has no place on here and fans of Rangers have had warnings and bans for even subtly mentioning it yet he thinks its acceptable to come out with it regularly.

Rangers. Worst. Tedi. 

* Deletes old posts in case someone quotes him on something he got wrong.

* Posted an inappropriate photo of a girl of dubious age.

* Idolises Bennett. 

* Supports Rangers

(Apart from that he's a sound guy.)

On 01/01/2017 at 12:17, Estragon said:

QLP racking up the nominations for worst Kilmarnock poster. You can guarantee he's still reading these boards, absolutely beelin'.

Genuine question: is it just the charity bet that QLP gets slated for?

Don't post on here that often, but he doesn't seem to be that egregious? Until he left he seemed a decent poster to me?

For the record I don't know the guy, just seems odd that he seems to be regarded as such a wrong yin.

Archived