EDIT: Gary Smith Removed from Transfer List by Arthurlie

Stephenafc

Have heard that Gary smith is a bad apple with a bad attitude apparently , not through personal experience but through word of mouth, sounds like a great fit for the calamity that arthurlie continue  to be .............

Guessing you heard that from Downsey who said that about a few boys when he left.. he was never a manager anyway couldn't pick his nose never mind a team so being a coach probs suits him better. No wonder we struggled with the Calibre of players he tried to bring in. Only decent 1 was Gary Carroll.

8 hours ago, Maddog69 said:

Guessing you heard that from Downsey who said that about a few boys when he left.. he was never a manager anyway couldn't pick his nose never mind a team so being a coach probs suits him better. No wonder we struggled with the Calibre of players he tried to bring in. Only decent 1 was Gary Carroll.

I've never spoke to Downsy once in my life regarding his spell at arthurlie , last time I spoke to Robert was when he played with us coming to the end of his career. Fact . So try again pal :) 

9 hours ago, Maddog69 said:

Sounds like a great club to be part off, guess it's all the 10 managers fault over the last 9 yrs. 

Keep up the good work

9 hours ago, Maddog69 said:

You's need to get out the piss poor league that is the Adl. All pub teams who would get cuffed in the big league. Last 3 games we have beat you's 0-3 6-0 6-0 hahaha. Would be another cricket score if your gang appeared at dunterlie

Never knew you guys were playing so well,  bizarre you keep changing your management team with 6-0,6-0 and 3-0 wins on the go.

Archived