Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic: Happy New Year

42 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

All can be forgiven when he already banked this...IMG_1483438964.542220.jpg

In Locke's post match interview he said that his goalie felt he'd been blocked for Clark's goal. Casper the Ghost must be out and about because there's not a red top near him except goal scorer Clark.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JFPar said:

In Locke's post match interview he said that his goalie felt he'd been blocked for Clark's goal. Casper the Ghost must be out and about because there's not a red top near him except goal scorer Clark.

He said McHattie was blocked off. Which he was, by Wedderburn, although I'm not convinced it was enough to be a foul.

7 minutes ago, Paco said:

He said McHattie was blocked off. Which he was, by Wedderburn, although I'm not convinced it was enough to be a foul.

Looks as though McHattie runs into Wedderburn but I think Clark had already given him the slip and would've scored anyway.

The rest of the highlights confirm the fact that it was every bit as bad as it seemed. Although looking at our disallowed goal I think if McManus had left it to McHattie instead of trying his overhead kick McHattie would have been onside and would probably have scored.

18 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Agreed, only keepers get that kind of protection.

M'Voto should be in the WWE. His talents are wasted in this sport.

I thought M'Voto, again, was totally solid. McManus was the one playing the man instead of the ball I felt. Total diddie. Fordyce and Ashcroft were never once bothered by it. 

23 minutes ago, Martin Nelson said:

Looks as though McHattie runs into Wedderburn but I think Clark had already given him the slip and would've scored anyway.

The rest of the highlights confirm the fact that it was every bit as bad as it seemed. Although looking at our disallowed goal I think if McManus had left it to McHattie instead of trying his overhead kick McHattie would have been onside and would probably have scored.

I thought they were all offside at the time, but the highlights show McHattie was onside. He didn't look interested in getting on the end of it, thankfully. 

Don't think i mentioned it earlier but Skacel was fucking horrific. If the game had been played on FM he'd have got a 4. There would also have been a "Skacel isn't happy!" after he got subbed.

He's appalling. Completely finished. Hearts should just sign him as their mascot as winding up Hibs fans is all he's good at these days.

22 minutes ago, Enigma said:

He's appalling. Completely finished. Hearts should just sign him as their mascot as winding up Hibs fans is all he's good at these days.

You're paying wages for both him and Stevenson, yet the club had the cheek to plead poverty because they had an extended period without a home game?!

4 minutes ago, Andy C said:

At the time I thought Cuthbert could have came for the corner that lead to the first goal.

Having watched the highlights I might've been a bit harsh.

Nothing he could do about either. He was let down by static defending for both goals.

49 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Don't think i mentioned it earlier but Skacel was fucking horrific. If the game had been played on FM he'd have got a 4. There would also have been a "Skacel isn't happy!" after he got subbed.

I genuinely can't remember a single thing he did. Absolute diddy and fraud based on yesterday.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Hearts would need to wait a long time to taunt Hibs wi that.

Archived