The Fife vs Livi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Cooper81 said:

Your away to Peterhead didnt they beat you the last time out ?

Ryan im confident will score more even if he doesnt he is still a better football player.

You say Airdrie are shite well i think your shite also. When we lose at least we dont look for excuses. Well done to the rovers we will bounce back there is a long way to go in the season.

Ps do you know who owns your club, also when do you plan on paying up for Cadden and potentially Watt or is that something you just overlook.

They've both been paid for bud?

17 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

They beat us at home we beat them away yep, we're playing away again. It will be a difficult game but so will Airdrie's and QP are like Rovers, a hard team to play against, i'd say you have the hardest game.

Ryan is never better than Buchanan, Buchanan has played at every level and scored goals wherever he's played, he'll score more goals than Ryan this season, you're a total bampot. Lets get this straight,

you claimed to have the better striker despite Buchanan being the divisions top scorer..

You say you've a better midfielder despite Pittman being named in the SPFL team of the season at the half way stage, and having been in their SPFL team of the week numerous times.

You've the better keeper and defence despite conceding 10 more goals than us.

So you've a better attack and defence but we've a plus GD of 21 and Airdrie a minus 1 GD, aye very good.:lol:

Yep Airdrie are shite, we're both shite but we've beaten them 3 times this season and are top of the league so I think we can see which one of us is less shite. ;)

Away and stop talking pish ya bampot.:lol:

I believe we have the better keeper and forward that's what I said. I don't recall ever saying we had the better defense we have one defender in particular though who is really good in Joe gorman.

You can talk about stats as they are the now. The reality is there is 17 matches to go. It is far geater important where you end the season than where you are the now. Pitman named in team of season , shows you what a joke that is then when a player is put in the team of season at halfway stage in the league when it's not even finished.

I'm not a banpot I am football fan who expresses my own point of views without needing to feel I need to agree with everyone.

One pleasing aspect Airdrie can defiantly take from Saturday is a home support off over 1600. 

Get yourself tae ma hoos Cooper, its Gareloch Way Whitburn,right on the main road across from the Hilcroft Hotel,got a saltire flying in the back garden,canny miss it.

We'll sit and hav a  cup o tea and a long chat about the rights and wrongs of our teams and where they're going,sound like a plan :thumsup2

Archived