The Fife vs Livi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win for us, albeit it took us 70 minutes to realise that Livingston's defence are an accident waiting to happen. Once the equaliser went in there was only going to be one winner.

On a side note, whose fans are going to be throwing the most toys out of the pram tonight with Livi, Clyde and Rainjurs all getting pumped? Tough one...

Didn't, see that coming at half time.Insall and Lamont gave impetus for East Fife but Livi  not just Kelly lost the plot.Dont think it helps Livi that the assistant manager and Hopkins seem to be trying to do the same job.Still think Livi will win the league.Incredible that East Fife have done so well with only 12/13 players available.Delightedt with the result but didn't enjoy the gloating remarks from a few East Fife fans towards Liam Kelly who was a decent keeper for us.

Yeah we were poor today and last week we got what we deserved both times these things happen. Airdrie don't really worry me they're miles behind us when we play each other. I said it last week we need to learn to stop dropping silly points to the lesser teams in the league. Quicker Dec comes in the better he's a class act and will help with closing out games.

Perhaps referring to your opponents as lesser teams would maybe reflect on your players. Billy big bass attitude gets you nowhere in the lower leagues, and I st remember where you came from. If it comes to history, your team can't hold a candle to us. Its called respect for the opposition, give them none, and you'll get nothing.

Great win for East Fife yesterday. I expected more from Livi especially as they are full time but it was the Fifers who looked fitter and hungrier. Barry Smith seems to be going a grand job so far with such a small squad. Surely he'll be allowed to bring in a few new signings this month 

On 01/01/2017 at 09:30, east fife for life said:

I'm still trying to figure out if the Livi fans are on par with Clyde fans, too tight to call.

lol pal we are clyde super clyde noone likes us we dont care

Archived