Heart of Midlothian v Kilmarnock Tuesday December 27th @ 19.45

Decent first half displays against Partick and Dundee -  hopefully, we can improve on that.

Buaben could still be struggling with injury, and Cowie must be a doubt, so we'll be short of options in midfield, as per usual.

Nowak looked decent on the ball in the Alba highlights of the Dundee game, so he could start.

Smith has to drop to the bench, so something like:

Hamilton

Paterson - Souttar - Rossi - Rherras

Walker - Kitchen - Nowak - Walker

Djoum

Johnsen

Subs: Noring, Ozturk, Oshinawa, Sammon, Smith, Watt, Zanatta

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Decent first half displays against Partick and Dundee -  hopefully, we can improve on that.

Buaben could still be struggling with injury, and Cowie must be a doubt, so we'll be short of options in midfield, as per usual.

Nowak looked decent on the ball in the Alba highlights of the Dundee game, so he could start.

Smith has to drop to the bench, so something like:

Hamilton

Paterson - Souttar - Rossi - Rherras

Walker - Kitchen - Nowak - Walker

Djoum

Johnsen

Subs: Noring, Ozturk, Oshinawa, Sammon, Smith, Watt, Zanatta

We are so short of midfielders we have Walker on the left and the right plus a centre half in centre midfield. 

1 hour ago, sjc said:

I really fear for my Club once the FoH takes over if some of the supporters on here are anything to go by. Lunatics running the asylum springs to mind.

Honestly can't remember the last time you posted on a Hearts thread that wasn't a moan about our own fans moaning. :lol:

I'm quietly confident about this after letting fridays shambles sit with me for a while, we were genuinely excellent in that first so if we do that again tonight with better finishing and not letting our arse fall out of us in the second half we could get 4 or 5.

Sammon to come on with 10 minutes left and complete the rout with our 5th. Conor Sammon scores when he wants.

Archived