New Managers

nodmaster

16 hours ago, nodmaster said:

Hi There,

Have anybody hear who is going to be new manager at Gartcairn Juniors and Lugar Boswell Thistle, Colony Park, Camelon Juniors  and

armadale thistle.

Cheers

Ian King

http://www.footballnonleague.co.uk/nlf/index.php

Nobody has come forward at Lugar. The secretary and the captain is doing it at present.

Just now, kilbowie2002 said:

Dont know the guy, who were his past clubs?

He was the manager behind the successes of Blantyre Vics recently, as they progressed up the Leagues and done well in the Cups. Left the club to take some time away from the game. 

Was at Irvine Meadow shortly, until end of last season to try and save them. Didn't get a fair crack at the Job tbh. Only gave him about a quarter of the season to save them from the drop in what was already a sinking ship. Definitely made a difference in the performances from what I seen. Saw them a few times when he was in charge.

Been in and around the Juniors a long time. Was at St Rochs I'm sure too?? Sure some of the other guys will know more about him?

Really experienced coach tho, who is a motivator to the players from what I've seen and heard. Good knowledge of the leagues and players in it going by his successes at Blantyre. 

That's what the Bankies need to make a last push in the league IMO!!!

7 minutes ago, KilsythCoyle said:

He was the manager behind the successes of Blantyre Vics recently, as they progressed up the Leagues and done well in the Cups. Left the club to take some time away from the game. 

Was at Irvine Meadow shortly, until end of last season to try and save them. Didn't get a fair crack at the Job tbh. Only gave him about a quarter of the season to save them from the drop in what was already a sinking ship. Definitely made a difference in the performances from what I seen. Saw them a few times when he was in charge.

Been in and around the Juniors a long time. Was at St Rochs I'm sure too?? Sure some of the other guys will know more about him?

Really experienced coach tho, who is a motivator to the players from what I've seen and heard. Good knowledge of the leagues and players in it going by his successes at Blantyre. 

That's what the Bankies need to make a last push in the league IMO!!!

Just been named the new Gartcairn Manager now

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 20:18, nodmaster said:

Thanks for the news, Colony Park new manager, is Richard Davidson.

So there are vacant at Clydebank, Lugar Boswell Thistle, Edinburgh United. 

Heard today that three people had made inquiries at Lugar. No names mentioned  The info came froma committee member.

Hi There,

has anybody hear of any new managers or any managers you have left since begin of this year (2017).

I hear that former Albion Rovers James Ward is in the frame for the Clydebank job.

Archived