George Michael's Last Christmas

About 3:50 into this clip from the Graeme Norton show (2003)

Norton: When you were with Wham!  You were shagging girls?
Michael:  Absolutely, well I mean, you would wouldn’t you?  You’ve got so much opportunity there….well it’s true.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FtjbS12x_bigger.jpeg&key=5acfd42eeeb294c0b15a0f68a4ab76da0fab68c52eddf0ee2f700a11ae287dc6Richard Osman ‏@richardosman  60m60 minutes ago

A woman on 'Deal Or No Deal' told us she needed £15k for IVF treatment. George Michael secretly phoned the next day and gave her the £15k.

There's quite a few stories that have come out similar to that.

All done anonymously, unlike these celebrity wankers who need to have all the world know they are being charitable.

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

In memory of George Michael we should all have a minute's wanking in a public toilet.
It's what he would have wanted

So will you be doing all three in the one day, or spreading them out a bit?

6 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

Suppose this means Andrew Ridgeley is now officially the most talented former member of Wham! - the world is truly fucked.

There's a fifty-fifty chance that Ringo Starr will be remembered for something similar...

Back in the day, I always thought Wham were abysmal, so never really had any interest in George Michael's music

after he went solo. 

Must say though, listening to some of his music right now on one of the Freeview channels down here (BBC One West), 

doing a song, 'Cowboys and Angels' , he has/had a great singing voice. 

Add to that the acts of considerable personal generosity that are being mentioned today.

I guess for me , it's ...

RIP

Archived