Famous people who share your birthday

Flybhoy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt le Blanc, Dani Filth (Cradle of Rock singer), Hulk (Brazilian footballer), Fernando (Man City) and Anthony Stokes. Theres seems a quite a few more 'celebrities' who share my birthday. But haven't heard of any of them. 

Just seen a few more. Kevin Philips, keith Houchen (scored winning goal in 1987 FA Cup final) Cha du-ri and Wakaso Mubarak (Celtic) and Rugby player Gareth Thomas.

12 hours ago, atfccfc said:

Matt le Blanc, Dani Filth (Cradle of Rock singer), Hulk (Brazilian footballer), Fernando (Man City) and Anthony Stokes. Theres seems a quite a few more 'celebrities' who share my birthday. But haven't heard of any of them. 

Just seen a few more. Kevin Philips, keith Houchen (scored winning goal in 1987 FA Cup final) Cha du-ri and Wakaso Mubarak (Celtic) and Rugby player Gareth Thomas.

I don't know if you're a young shaver but memories of Houch the Slouch are enough to bring Hibees of a certain age out in a cold sweat....! 

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I'll swap you Jeff Goldblum for Cannigia.

No problem. I don't want Goldblum but you can have Cannigia since he didn't play for my DFC but did for yours!

21 hours ago, microdave said:

Richard Nixon, Clive Dunn, Sergio Garcia, Jimmy Page, Freddie Starr, Claudio Cannigia, Kate Middleton and Paolo Nutini.

I forgot about DFC legend Tommy Coyle!

Paolo Maldini

Samir Nasri

Lord Kelvin

Laurie Lee

Patty Smyth

Georgie Fame

Greg LeMond

Mick Jones

Gambino crime syndicate player Paul Castellano

No idea who he is but I like his name Chesty Puller

and Chris Isaak.

Such a wicked game to play this, but mine would be a top party

Before the internet was invented, I had to rely on a small bit of the Evening Times, just below the horoscopes, to see who shared by birthday. For years, all I could boast was Anita Dobson and Emperor Hirohito (one was responsible for the suffering of millions, the other was a Japanese emperor etc.)

Now thanks to modern technology, I can add, amongst others, Lonnie Donegan, Duke Ellington, Willie Nelson, Jerry Seinfeld and Andre Agassi.

Oh, and Kian Egan.

Eric Clapton, MC Hammer and Tracy Chapman on tunes. Celine Dion hasn't made the cut despite being eligible.
Sergio Ramos can come and we'll play ten and down.
Piers Morgan can host the shindig as there's no other tv presenter type folk. Vincent Van Gogh can draw it.
Robbie Coltrane is involved but no chance that c**t Rolf Harris is invited.
My birthday is quite lucky to have me really!

Archived