Peterhead Vs Stenny

Interesting game for us as a loss puts us in the sh*t a bit as it has all got a bit tight at the bottom, on the other hand a win actually gives us a little breathing space. We are struggling to score and to keep clean sheets so not sure we are doing anything well! No disrespect to Stenny but I would like to think this is a game we can win but I am not overly optimistic. Not seen any squad news but I would like to see Stevenson back as I think we have missed him the last few games. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cabbage74 said:

I see the bbc forecast has it at 61mph at 3pm, a lot better than 70mphh I'll admit.

It always seems to be heavy wind when we play against you at your ground. Last time we met all of the goals were due to the wind!

2 hours ago, gibb82 said:

Can't be as bad as the game last Boxing Day, we sheltered at the back of the stand the entire game and I was still soaked and frozen. Scottish football at its finest

I remember two years ago when we played you at the end of January. The Stenny fans got moved because a piece of wood fell from the roof and despite standing at the back we got soaked. Scottish football at its finest.

I'll be there too so make that 2 stenny fans! 4 if it's good enough to take the wee man, although unlikely

[emoji848]

How big is the wee man???

Archived