Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

SlipperyP

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all.

I sincerely wish all my fellow P&B'ers the best of time during the festive period, and happiness for the future year, which will arrive very soon. (except for Clyde FC on Boxing Day)

Personally, I won't be  celebrating the Christmas festive & only stay up for the bells on Hogmanay, firstly Crimbo is not a thing here & second I'll be working over both weekends and the week between. This doesn't stop me from wishing everyone else the best of times, working or getting pished. 

Looking back , this year has over all a plus. Family has been great,  a few ups & downs with the wife, which I think is healthy. Money, don't give a shite as long as we are all happy. Work, could have been better, however I'm still working. Happiness, still trying to get there, but on the right path.

P&B has been great, not the best year, however, still keeps me going & in tune with the heartbeat of Scottish culture/sport/arseholes.

Have a great one!

Lest spread the love:wub:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you Slippery P and everyone else. Going to a hot one here with 38.2 today, 37 tomorrow and 40 on Christmas Day then thankfully down to 29 Boxing Day.

is the big dust storms not hit you yet? Or Bhuddha forbid the fires?

eta Bhuddha can't stop the fires. He was a fucker like me and you! Tell you all the real story after this happy time.

4 hours ago, Eednud said:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you Slippery P and everyone else. Going to a hot one here with 38.2 today, 37 tomorrow and 40 on Christmas Day then thankfully down to 29 Boxing Day.

Don't rub it in!

Pissing down here and a howling gale. Bah Humbug!

Have a good one:thumsup2

Even the Leader of the Free North needs tips at Xmas..

ad22ebe73a6e53222411ee32b7587c29_zpsozet

Worked today, at sea tomorrow at 8.30. Fun.

But my village has flyers up for the NY ceilidh.

The 14th of January.

We don't follow your new Christian calendar up here.....

Years been a good one for me, long one too, pushed on a lot at work, started my university and bought my first property. Since I've come out of saving mode I've had a lot of cracking nights/weekends out too, year or two more of it before maybe looking to calm down a bit. ;)

Quite a weird thing the online relationships you have with some folk on here tbh but it's good too. Pop on here with my phone every day to see what's going on in you lads lives. f**k knows why. ;)

So a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you all. [emoji1360]

Archived