Albion Rov v East Fife

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Vodka Vic said:

Beware Fifers Rovers are on a one game winning streak.

There's been a wee bit of a pattern in recent seasons of Rovers having a bad spell of form, out of which we snap, then going on a good run. Just maybe?

Third time lucky - with a disappointing result at the weekend hoping the win will put us fifers back on the tracks and the beautiful weather in glasga area I hope it stays that way overnight fingers crossed8) Local game on a Tuesday evening and nice way to attract the crowd if it's still the fiver through the turnstiles. 

come on Fife!! 

2 hours ago, sam2304 said:

I think it's no coincidence that our recent return to winning ways has coincided with your return to this forum sir

Erm... thanks, but I've never actually been away. I have missed a few games recently due to family stuff, but I read this place [and Pravda] avidly

Erm... thanks, but I've never actually been away. I have missed a few games recently due to family stuff, but I read this place [and Pravda] avidly

You're the messiah in my eyes

Have to say Albion Rovers have proven me wrong. Had them as finishing 10th last week but that's two very good results that should see them safe at the very least.

Bad time for us to hit a slump. Losing Page is a blow and I assume Smith's just not being risked for midweek games.

We're still in with a great shout of making the play-offs, just need to get back on track against Queen's Park on Saturday.

Archived